Now that we’ve reached the halfway point of the year, it’s time to remind ourselves and the community to keep sustainability in mind while we go about our daily lives. Whether it’s shopping for sustainable clothing or discovering vegan cosmetics brands, each of our eco-conscious acts may help to preserve the environment.
But aiming for sustainability and being eco-conscious extend beyond the fashion and beauty industry – it is a target of hoteliers as well. Because of the high rate of water consumption and use of consumable goods and energy by hotels, the hospitality sector has had a considerable influence on the environment. Hence, the Pan Pacific Hotel Group has taken the initiative to advocate for sustainability within the hotel industry by launching PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur!
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur officially opens its doors TODAY (1 June) to welcome guests to fully enjoy and experience the ‘environmentally chic’ luxury hotel. Surrounded by rich foliage and a tranquil ambience, visitors can completely appreciate and immerse themselves in the beauty of PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur, amidst the hustle and bustle of city life.
“PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur will be the new eco-chic icon and social hub of the city, providing a refreshing green surrounding for guests to reconnect with nature, the community, and themselves. We look forward to delivering inspiring experiences, memorable stays, and heartfelt celebrations.” – Cristian Nannucci, Complex General Manager, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur.
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur, located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, is a welcoming sanctuary in a world of biophilia set among city skyscrapers where workers and even tourists may surrender to the relaxation offered by nature. Their in-house health facilities are not to be skipped, as they seek to help their guests forget about the outside world, which includes everything from the St Gregory spa to a resort-style swimming pool with a stunning view of the renowned KL Tower.
If you’re a foodie, then you’ll surely love what PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur has to offer with their dynamic local gastronomic delights. Consisting of three different innovative food and beverage venues – Thyme, The Botanist Lounge and Skye Chill – your belly will be completely full after they serve you the most sumptuous selection of varied cuisines, along with innovative drinks.
Here are other highlights of PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur:
• Prime location in the trendy shopping haven of Bukit Bintang.
• Skyrise greenery comprising 78 sky planters and greening roof terraces making up 13,000 sqft (1,200 sqm) of plants and trees.
• 527 rooms and suites.
• Biodegradable in-room bath amenities
• All-day-dining Thyme, serves a mix of local and western cuisine sustainably sourced.
• The Botanist Lounge and Bar, located in the lobby, serves innovative drinks with local ingredients.
• Skye Chill is a serene space by day and a relaxing terrace lounge by night.
• A dedicated wellness floor comprising St. Gregory spa, gymnasium, fitness studio, and swimming pool.
• 1,664 square meters of versatile meeting and event spaces.
• Two state-of-the-art high ceiling ballrooms featuring LED video walls.
• Three independent integrated social spaces are located on Level 1.
If you want to escape from it all, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur is offering up to 25% off on room stays, complimentary beverages, and dining savings at the hotel’s restaurants and bars in conjunction with their spectacular opening.
Make your reservations now at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur!
More on hotels? Read these:
LipTrip: Lipstiq Luxuriates In An InterContinental Hotel KL Staycation! #Sliving