Whether you’ve only tried a few yoga classes or you’re already an enthusiast who just cannot get enough, a yoga retreat will change your life and revive you from the inside out. The unison of the mind, body and spirit is the essence of yoga and a thorough retreat is all you need to fully reap its benefits while you relax, rejuvenate and strengthen yourself physically as well as mentally. Take up the challenge and we promise that it’ll leave you more at peace with yourself! Convinced yet? Check these retreats out.
1. Yoga Now Retreat @ Langkawi or Cameron Highlands – The co-founders of Yoga Now moved their studio to Langkawi in 2009 and the two practitioners, who practice Vipassana meditation, run yoga retreats on the beautiful island of Langkawi and Cameron Highlands. However, the latter only occurs upon special request. You’ll get to choose from three different four-day yoga retreats, catering to different preferences.
For reservations and information, drop an email at email@example.com or call 04-9559 082.
2. InShape Travel Yoga Retreat @ Borneo Rainforest – Embraced by the natural appeal of the Borneo rainforest, InShape Travel organises yoga retreats at the Nuluhon Garden Retreat Center and indeed, it is the perfect place for yoga and meditation. This eight-day program consists of workshops, meditations and Rajadhiraja Yoga. Additionally, InShape Travel also arranges excursions to make your visit more memorable.
For enquiries and reservations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 – (0)8 503 806 75.
3. Ambong-Ambong Rainforest Retreat @ Langkawi – This is a number of cottages set amidst a tropical rainforest in Langkawi and partnering with four leading practitioners, Ambong-Ambong is offering special yoga retreats and you can choose from a nature-based retreat or Ayurvedic retreats. For the busy city-dwellers, this will be refreshing as you’ll be able to soak in all the beautiful nature around you.
For more information and prices, contact Ambong-Ambong via this email address – email@example.com, or call 04-9558428.
4. Langkawi Yoga Retreat @ Langkawi – This is the main yoga provider on Langkawi island and the practitioners also handle yoga sessions at a few prestigious hotels such as Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa, Bon Ton Resort and The Datai. No matter your size, age and fitness level, this is absolutely the place for you to renew and re-energise to experience a deep sense of wellbeing and serenity. If you’re worried about taking off for too long, Langkawi Yoga also offers three-day retreats from Fridays to Sundays!
5. Yoga Retreat with Volker @ Beaches or Organic Farm – A professional trainer and yoga instructor, Volker Mann organises yoga retreats in various locations, offering you the opportunity to relax from the hustle and bustle of the city. There’s one coming up in May this year and similar to the Langkawi Yoga Retreat, Volker also offers three-day weekend retreats. Hence, it’s way more convenient for all of you nine-to-fivers!
For enquiries and registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 017-2892378.