We recently got our hands on the brand new Skin Foundation Cushion Compact by Bobbi Brown. With so many beauty brands releasing their own version of the cushion compact, it can sometimes get a little overwhelming to decide which to choose from. But when we heard that Bobbi Brown was coming out with a cushion compact, we could hardly contain our excitement.
After using it, we have narrowed down to 5 things we love most about Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation Cushion Compact:
- The Skin Foundation Cushion Compact by Bobbi Brown offers SPF50 and PA+++ sun protection. That’s awesome but we still recommend using proper everyday sunscreen before applying this foundation.
- The cushion is not pre-soaked like most of the other cushion foundation out there. Apparently the cushion floats above the foundation and there is a little hole in the middle that when pressed, some of the foundation seeps out. This allows you to control how much or how little foundation you want.
- It’s a little creamier than most cushion foundation than we’re used to but it does give the dewy glow that most women want.
- The Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Cushion Compact gives minimal coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday use but it’s also buildable. So, if you’re looking for full coverage then just keep on patting on more.
- It evens out your skin tone even though coverage is minimal.
The Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Cushion Compact (RM185) comes in Porcelain, Extra Light, Light, Light to Medium, Medium & Medium to Dark.