Can’t figure out what to get your loved ones (or yourself) for Christmas this year? Fret not. Kose is here to give you a head start on the shopping with six limited Christmas edition products that we’ve already got our eyes on:
1. Infinity Royal Flower Collection V Compact Powder, RM371 – Formulated with Damask rose essence and Diamond Powder, this pressed face powder has a light and velvety texture that glides to give your skin an irresistibly supple and fine finish. It also contains collagen and hyaluronic acid which aids in covering dullness, uneven skin tone and pores while nourishing the skin. The luxuriously sparkly case it comes in is inspired by roses and jewels – just the right amount of glitter you’d need for Christmas.
2. Lip Gel Magic, RM55 – Use this topcoat gel to help your lipsticks of all shades to last longer throughout the day. The best part? You won’t need to touch up your lipstick awkwardly in front of guests ever again.
3. Sekkisei Lotion Christmas Edition 500ml, RM299 – The infamous Sekkisei Lotion takes on a new look for Christmas this year with all the goodness that its fans have come to love. Grab a bottle of this to improve your skin texture, enhance your skin’s metabolism and reduce dullness for that naturally flawless glow.
4. Sekkisei Mask Enriched (1 sheet), RM15 – This sheet mask possesses a high moisturising power that penetrates 10 times more than the lotion that everyone loves. Perfect for dry skin that needs the extra love.
5. Sekkisei Sparkling Mask (2 sheets), RM55 – Made with the Sekkisei Sparkling Serum, this limited edition mask will help awaken fatigue skin. Need a quick pick-me-up? Slap this on for smooth and glowing skin.
6. Infinity Coffret Prestigious Kit, RM742 – The luxurious Infinity Coffret Prestigious Kit comes in a pretty white and gold box and features a complete set of anti-aging products. Available at selected counters from November onwards, this full set of beauty goodness is perfect as a gift. Or you could always treat yo’self for being good this year.
Access Kose Malaysia’s official website here for more details and updates.