The Dyson Airwrap has been the talk of TikTok – and deservedly so. The innovative gadget has people digging through their pockets to purchase the set, to get those perfect, bouncy and luscious curls.
The Dyson Airwrap will make your hair look like you’re ready to stride down a Hollywood red carpet, looking like the most glamourous star of them all. Unfortunately, once you see the ungodly price for the curling set, all that would be just a dream.
However, you don’t need that gadget to achieve the same luscious waves – yes, you heard me right! You don’t even need to take out your pretty little purse for it. All you need is a t-shirt, a hair tie and a restful night’s sleep to get those bouncy, beautiful curls – and it’s all thanks to a TikToker, My Pawfect Family, who made this hack so easy to copy.
Plus, you don’t even need to use any heat at all – which is a definite bonus, because the lesser the heat, the less damage to your hair. So, here’s how to achieve that gorgeous blowout – heatless style!
Prepare The Products
- Grab an unused t-shirt and roll it up.
- Tie each section of the shirt with hair ties to secure it.
- Afterwards, grab another hair tie and tie two ends of the t-shirt to make a donut shape.
Wrap It Up
- Once you have everything prepared, what you need to do is split your hair in the middle and smooth it out with a comb.
- Next, part your hair into triangular sections with a rattail comb and spray it with a little bit of water. The water is to ensure that the damp hair will curl beautifully once it’s dried. Also, make sure the chunk of hair that you part is not too thin and not too thick.
- Place the donut on top of your head and wrap the first section around the loop until you are left with a tiny piece on the end.
- Repeat the process on one side of your hair until it’s all fully wrapped tightly.
- Once the last section of your hair is tightly looped, secure the piece with bobby pins.
- Do the exact same thing on the other side.
- After you are fully rested following your night’s slumber, slowly unpin the bobby pins.
- Unwrap your hair gently and give it a little zhuzh on the scalp for some volume.
- Voila! The perfect blowout for your perfect day out!
For a full and detailed tutorial, check out My Pawfect Family’s TikTok video below!
More on hair? Read these: