One hour seems short but sometimes we all need that extra hour to complete certain tasks at work or at home. There are really many things we can do with that extra hour in hand but sometimes it’s just not possible with our hectic lifestyle, especially when trying to juggle a full time job with family life.
foodpanda Malaysia has just the solution you need to help you do the things you need to do or just rest and relax for that one hour. Free your mind from thinking about what to cook or from traffic when buying food from an eatery. All you need to do is just pull out your smart phone while travelling on a train, at the office or at home; then go to foodpanda’s mobile app, select your food items and foodpanda will deliver your meal in an hour!
There are so many things you can do in one hour while waiting for your meal to be delivered to you. Here are some suggestions of how to make full use of that one hour saved (#Save1Hour) by ordering your meals through foodpanda:
1. Chance to do your laundry
2. Reading and replying e-mails
3. Planning your schedule for the next day
4. Checking your friends’ update on Facebook
5. Practice an hour of yoga or meditation
6. Time to clean up your space
7. Watching your favorite drama series
8. Rehearse your presentation or speech
9. Take an afternoon nap while waiting for food delivery
10. Going for a jog
11. Writing a blogpost
12. Planning a holiday
13. Catching up with a friend
14. Reading a book
15. Prepare a fresh glass of juice or a fruit platter for good health
16. Helping your kids with their homework
17. Replenishing your grocery items
18. Enhancing your knowledge
19. Paying your bills
20. Time for reflection
foodpanda is also having a weekly contest from now till 8th December where you can stand the chance to win Apple iPhone6, Xbox One and RM100 foodpanda vouchers each week!
In line with foodpanda’s #Save1Hour message, the food delivery service is calling all customers to post their most creative suggestion of what they would do if they could #Save1Hour using foodpanda’s service. Participants can submit their entries to foodpanda Malaysia’s Facebook page from Thursday to Sunday each week. Winners of the contest will be announced on the following Monday.
Visit foodpanda’s Facebook page for further details!