Love the matte nails look but don’t want to spend on a bunch of new nail colours? Make the most out of the regular colours you already have with this simple DIY for fashion forward nails.
What you will need:
- Baby powder or corn starch.
- Nail polish of choice.
- Small container or mixing surface.
1) Apply a base coat to ensure your polish will last as long as possible and to protect your nails from getting stained.
2) In a small container or upon a surface, mix your nail polish of choice with either the baby powder or corn starch.
3) Apply the mixture to your nail like you would any normal polish. While wet it will appear as a normal nail polish but once it has dried you will be able to see that matte effect. It is that simple!
4) Take the original nail polish colour and decorate your nails as your please.