It’s time to celebrate the music world and that’s what the 55th Grammy Awards is all about! We’re taking a look at who wore what on the red carpet – and also, did they follow the new ‘strict’ dress codes? Take a look and tell us who you thought had the best and the worst red carpet looks!
1. Oh my, what a surprising look for new-mommy Adele! This is probably the first time we’re seeing her in something other than black. We love it! So vibrant and fun – let’s hope it’s motherhood that changed her style because we want to see more of this!
2. Beyonce is looking oh-so-chic and structured in this Osman jumpsuit. It’s simple and yet so classy.
3. Katy Perry is looking boobie-licious in this Gucci number. Though, we’re not really loving the pastel green tone.
4. Talk about making an entrance! Ashanti really stole the center of attention when she walked down (more like twirled down) the red carpet. There’s a love-hate thing we’ve got going on when we look at this dress. What do you think? Yay or nay?
5. Carly Rae Jepsen is definitely getting lots of calls after bring see in this Roberto Cavalli dress!
6. Faith Hill is looking classy in this black laced dress!
7. Legs! That’s all that really comes to mind when we look at J.Lo in this Anthony Vaccarello dress. We just can’t get over it!
8. Karlie Kloss takes the jump and goes for a vibrant blue dress! Probably one of the only coloured dress on the red carpet – we love that kind of courage!
9. Kelly Osbourne is all kinds of confident and chic in this Paule Ka number.
10. We’re not sure what Kimbra was thinking when she put this (or even if she was thinking) but she looks like a fairy that got lost at the wrong event.
11. Skylar Grey is hot in red! We absolutely love how she looks in this dress!
12. Nicole Kidman is dazzling in gold beside her hubby, Keith Urban who is looking a little…. messy.
13. Rihanna is definitely worth a million bucks in this Alaia. We love how flawless and fresh she looks.
14. Looking effortless and sexy there, Kat Dennings!
15. Janelle Monae is who she is and her style never changes. We love how she makes a suit look!
16. Alexa Chung is sweet and pretty in this Valentino dress! The looks feels so spring/summer like!
17. Natasha Bedingfeild gorgeous in this red number! Plus, we can see a peek at those satin heels, and we love them!
18. Newly engaged couple, Kat Von D and Deadmau5 head to the Grammy’s looking pretty casual.
19. Chris Brown takes the usual suit to the next level and goes all white!
20. Justin Timberlake is definitely all about the ‘suits and tie’ in this Tom Ford suit! He’s looking oh-so-suave!
21. Skrillex heads to the Grammy’s looking… cozy? At least he wore a jacket… right?
22. We can’t stop staring at those curves, Alicia Keys! Her confidence shines through this dress and that’s what really makes it all that glam!
23. Kelly Rowaland is sizzling in this Georges Chakra number!
24. Taylor Swift stuns in this J. Mendel dress – but yet again, here she is playing safe and wearing white (boh-ring!)
Follow us on TWITTER
Like us on FACEBOOK
Join our forum and tell us about your love for fashion!