It’s award season and it’s time for the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards – as usual, we’re taking a look at the stars and what they wore on the red carpet. This time, we’re looking at who made it work, and who completely damaged the red carpet. Who do you think has the best look? Give us your take!
1. Amy Adams is looking pretty chic here. This is one of those effortless looks that really bring out a certain breeze to her entire ora. We love how laid back and comfortable she looks.
2. Anne Hathaway is on a role when it comes to her sense of fashion. Keeping it classy and elegant in this simple and yet so appealing gold dress.
3. Jessica Chastain is keeping is simple in this red number – though, we would’ve loved if she added a little more spice to this look. It’s a pretty boring dress to be honest.
4. What is going on here, Elle Fanning? Did she run out of clothes? The dress, the shoes, the entire thing is just a huge fashion mess. We know she’s young and trying to explore, but someoene needs to guide this girl!
5. Emily Blunt is a vision in white. That is all we have to say. She is just stunning in this dress.
6. Emmy Rossum is literally dazzling in this number. We love how magical this dress comes off as.
7. Jennifer Lawrence is not only an amazing talent, but she really knows what works for her on the red carpet. She’s young, but when she dresses like this – there is nothing but respect that goes towards her. She’s the vision of a classy woman!
8. Naomi Watts is looking elegant. We love the sheer see-through V-neck cutting to the dress – sexy but not too revealing. Gorgeous.
9. Octovia Spencer really knows what works for her body – she’s not hiding what she has, but she’s not over doing it either. Plus, we are loving the bangs!
Follow us on TWITTER
Like us on FACEBOOK