At the ripe age of 20s, Shailene Woodley is definately an elegant woman at heart. She’s been in the industry for awhile now – but her fame rose up when she stared along side George Clooney in ‘The Descendants’ – winning a couple of awards, it really brought her name out. She also stars in an ongoing series ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager’ .
We’re taking a look at some of her good and bad moments on the red carpet (for a girl in her 20’s, she’s doing pretty good):
1. Chic, elegant and simple – that’s why we love this look. Shailene Woodley has made this look so effortless and she’s glowing!
2. We kind of understand that ‘The Descendants’ was shot in Hawaii – but this floral might not have been the best choice for a red carpet event – we’re not fond of the cutting of the dress.
3. This dress may be a few sizes too big for Shailene Woodley – it’s not very flattering on her.
4. We love this – the underdress is pretty unique in the cutting and the red lace is just so intriguing.
5. Here’s another look we love! Simple yet elegant once again – and we ablsoutely love the detailing on the bust area! This is the perfect dress for the red carpet.
6. She looks like she belongs in church with this dress – there’s a little too much covered up. Doesn’t she feel hot in that (temperature wise)!
7. Here’s a classy look – we love how the outfit totally matches her shoes. The gold moments make the whole outfit pop out.
8. Once again, the shoes and dress and matching nicely – though, she looks like she’s blending into the background…. right?
9. It’s nice to see her hair not so straight and down – these beach waves give her that laid back and relaxed look. Plus, the dress was a fun choice.
10. Shailene Woodley is someone who really dresses like an elegant woman – but we would’ve loved it if she did something with her hair – it looks as if she just rushed out of the house and had no time for hair.
11. No offense, but Shailene Woodley is looking a little preggers in this outfit. Not so flattering!
12. We love the cutting of this dress – it’s different and flatters Shailene Woodley in just the right ways. Don’t you think so?