Lea Michele aka Rachel Berry on the hit musical Glee has made it big. She lives the dream of every girl. Despite being the preppy good girl on Glee, Lea is the complete opposite… espescially when it comes to fashion. Lea’s style is daring and she is not afraid to explore different styles, textures and trends. That’s what we love most about her.
Take a look at some of her good… and bad fashion moments.
1. This has got to be one of Lea Michele’s more unforgettable dresses – it’s that super high slit that got everyones eyes opened wide. To some extend, it could be see as trashy, but they way that Lea handled herself, we think it’s pretty classy.
2. A red dress is always sexy – but those shoulder pads.. It looks like she stole those from a rugby player. But, we love how the dress shapes her body.
3. There are some on and off moments when it comes to looking at this dress. Sure, the detail is nice, but what is up with the colour? We’re not really feeling this shade of silver. It’s a little too tacky if you ask us.
4. She may have been going for that 40’s vintage look – but it looks like she shredded parts of a curtain to make this dress. How is she even comfortable in that?
5. Rachel Berry is sweet and innocent on Glee, but Lea Michele is all kinds of sexy and fierce in this dress. We love how she’s comfortable to show off her assets and isn’t looking too trashy as she does it.
6. If there’s one word to describe Lea Michele’s looks – it would be ‘daring’ – she’s always wearing a low cut dress at an event. Like we said earlier, she’ll flaunt what she has. We love how though, she is expose, she’s still looking confident.
7. It’s either a high-slit skirt or a low cut v-neck dress with Lea Michele. We love how simple this look is, and with that slit, it just brings it all up to another level. What do you think?
8. Okay, there may have hit a little too much clevege releaved with this look – but we do love how sweet she looks.
9. The deep blue shade is lovable, but the way it wraps around her – it looks as if she can’t breathe in that dress!
10. This outfit has got to be her biggest fashion crime. It’s all kinds of unflattering on her and there is just too much going onto even understand this look. We hate it.
11. This is one of her most recent red carpet looks, and well… it wasn’t a looked we loved either. As much as she loves V-necks, there is a very thin line between trashy and classy – and well, Lea crossed that line a little and she’s looking a little trashy here. Though, we do love her loose curls and make-up.
12. Now here’s a dress we loved. V-neck once again, but this time, she did it right. There is a classy element to this look that makes everything together perfect. What do you think?