TikTok didn’t favour my palette when it came to social media, because personally I found it to be a platform for teeny boppers performing viral dance and other challenges. I simply had no interest in that type of business. Well, I had a skewed view on what TikTok actually was.
I had recently noticed the makeup on my friend’s face started to look different, (in a good way!), and remarkably flawless compared to before. That got me wondering how she gets the time to perfect her look, when she’s always rushing to be somewhere or another. She then shared some amazing beauty hacks which she picked up on TikTok that saves her a ton of time dolling up, using fewer products. That stunned me, and I had to see it myself to believe it.
I am no beauty guru myself, but I do binge-watch makeup videos on YouTube which I find are oddly satisfying. I try to keep my makeup routine minimal, and therefore if I find beauty hacks that work, you’ll be hearing me broadcasting it to everyone I know!
Now that I’m addicted to TikTok Beauty, I will be sharing it with you ladies amazing hacks which I stumbled upon which you can thank me for later.
1. End-all solution for washing your beauty sponges:
And it’s cheap too sooo😳👍🏼!!#beautyhacks
2. Five-minute makeup routine that’s actually doable:
3. Contouring your nose like you know what you’re doing:
4. Get fuller lips by swiping lipstick OVER your cupid’s bow and blurring over it.
my nostrils said : ✨ #fyp TRY THIS
5. File this contouring tip under “why has no one told me this before.”
6. If you’re looking for an at-home hair removal solution:
7. Two-ingredient acne mask that will help to clear up your skin:
8. If you’re tired of your expensive perfumes wearing off before you even leave the house:
9. This backwards makeup routine is changing lives and will make your skin look flawless:
10. Instant relief for cystic acne: