1. If you’d like to give your breasts a new lease of life, be kind and chuck your old worn-out bras away and buy some new ones. Bras tend to lose their elasticity and support after one or two years of regular use, and that could cause back and neck pains. So if the band or the straps aren’t giving you any support, they belong in the trash!
3. Wearing a bra for a whole day can strain your breasts. When you’re back from work, school or a work-out, stand under the shower and allow a direct stream of cool water on your breasts for a minute or so. The cool water can help stimulate blood circulation and metabolism in the breast, and can even help tone your breast tissues. Avoid having a warm baths too often as it can loosen the skin on breasts, which can lead to sagging.
4. Remember to moisturise and hydrate your breasts and décolleté with a mild lotion, or even a firming cream to keep the skin supple and firm.
6. If you’re one to wear tops that expose your cleavage, or even if you’re out in your bathing suit, remember to protect the skin around your breasts with at least SPF15 sunscreen! Much like your skin on your face, exposure to sun can lead to wrinkles, pigment damage and even skin cancer around your breasts.
7. Some of us are a little unfortunate to have little hairs growing out around the area of our nipples, or the areola. It can be embarrassing, and we know the first thing you want to do is shave it off. But shaving around the areola can cause nicks and cuts, and even infect the follicles, so pluck the hair out with a tweezer instead. It may be painful, but it’s safer!
9. Never forget the wear the right bra. Every few 6 months, consult a bra-fitter in your favorite lingerie store. The size of your bust can change with time and even with the changes in our weight. Make sure your bra provides the general function you require – support. Don’t just pick one because it’s cute. Take note that padded bras can keep the skin around your breast from breathing, therefore wear regular t-shirt bras on a daily basis and save the plunge or push-up bras for a special occasion. (Source)
10. There’s no running away from exercise when health is concerned. With regards to our breasts, take part in exercises that can improve your posture as good posture could make your breasts look perkier. Physicians recommend Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates. Don’t forget to wear a sports bra, too!