Looking to add a little zest to the overall look of your home? Try sprucing up the walls with a fun colour, pattern or material. This will brighten up the room, and add oomph to the look and feel of your crib. Here are 10 quirky accent wall ideas to inspire you and hopefully, you’ll try this out on your own! Hit the links for a tutorial:
1. Chevron print – This adorable V-shaped zig-zag print is perfect for a nursery, makeup room or a hallway.
2. Wood pallets – What a great way to add an industrial and rustic feel to your home!
3. Honeycomb print – This unique print looks good whether in a solid colour or in a variety of colours.
4. Polka dots – You’ll never go wrong with polka dots in a girl’s nursery or bedroom.
5. Arrow accent wall – Super simple and quick, this design makes a statement without grabbing too much attention.
6. Geometric pattern accent wall – The best part about this pattern is that it doesn’t have to be symmetrical to look good!
7. Scalloped print – With a large round serving tray as a guide, drawing on these scallop shapes would be an easy task.
8. Large polka dots – All you need are large round stencils which can be cut out by hand using a round tray as a guide or printed out.
9. Herringbone print – We love how sophisticated this looks and the possibilities are really endless.
10. Stripes – Whether vertical or horizontal, you can’t go wrong with stripes for a classic and chic look.