It’s time for the 85th Academy Awards (aka The Oscars) – celebrating all kinds of talents in Hollywood, but majority the movies. Everyone and everyone attended the award show wearing their best outfits – and looking oh-so-good.
Take a look at the different looks that hit the red carpet – some of which were jaw-dropping worthy! Trust us! Take a look and see for yourself!
2. Anne Hathaway is starting to make this kind of ‘clean cut’ look her thing. Keeping it simple, chic and straight.
3. Charlize Theron is looking amazing in this white number! And, she’s really pulling off that pixie cut well! We just can’t stop staring.
4. Jennifer Lawrence reminds us of Cinderella in this Dior number! Though it looks like she’s wrapped herself in hotel bed sheets – it somehow works. S
5. Amanda Seyfried looks absolutely gorgeous in this dress. The detail and the cutting on the dress – it’s different and so unique.
6. Daryl Hannah goes all out in this coral-like-patterned mermaid gown. But we’re not exactly loving it.
8. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum…. they are just the perfect couple – need we say more?
9. Reese Witherspoon takes the plunge and goes for an electric blue gown – something you rarely see on the red carpet! We love her courage!
10. Fan Bing Bing is looking like a pink rose in this gown – though we’re not sure about what we feel when it comes to that bright lipstick that she’s wearing. None the less – she looks flawless.
11. Giuliana Ranci is showing off her new short-do in this satin number. Though, we’re not sure if it’s the most flattering look for her.
12. Jennifer Hudson is absolutely stunning in this gown! We just can’t stop staring at her…. is it her, really?!
13. Helena Bonham Carter and her hubby Tim Burton look…. like themselves. Messy as always, but that’s just the way they are.
14. Does Jane Fonda ever age? She is looking like sunshine in this yellow number! We are so jealous!
15. Kerry Washington is looking sweet in this coral number. What do you think?
16. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is looking dashing as always. He really doesn’t need any help when it comes to looking good!
17. Kristin Chenoweth’s gown is such a magical piece. We can’t stop looking at it – it’s so captivating!
18. Maria Menounos isn’t looking her best in this pink number. Plus, that hair? Did she get lost in the 50s?
19. Melissa McCarthy is looking good – but we’re just not fond of that hair style. Is that a new trend?
20. Norah Jones is looking like an elegant woman in this silver number.
21. Kelly Rowland has a lot to flaunt – but this dress isn’t one bit flattering. It looks too messy for our liking. What do you think?
23. Jessica Chastain looks drop-dead gorgeous in this gown. Everything is perfect, from the dress to her lips. What do you think?
24. Octavia Spencer is looking good! This peach-cream colour suits her well!