The Golden Globes is one of the most anticipated award shows of the year – besides that, it’s the Oscars ofcourse. But what we love most about these prestige award shows is that all the celebrities come out in their favorite designer dress and well… it just melts all over the red carpet with perfection.
Of course, there are some celebrities who really just put on whatever the want and mess up the flow – but we’re taking a look at all the different gowns that walked the red carpet. The good… and the bad. Take a look, and tell us what you think!
1. Megan Fox is looking stunning in this Dolce & Gabbana gown – it’s simple and chic. Plus, we love the nude earrings.
2. Helen Mirren is looking classy in this Badgley Mischka number.
3. Isla Fisher is dazzling in this Reem Acra dress! We love the makeup too!
4. We just can’t get over how amazing Julianne Hough looks in this Monique Lhuillier! The hair, the makeup… the entire look!
5. Lucy Liu is wearing Carolina Herrera and to be honest, the first thing that came to mind was a garden.. she looks like one.
6. Nicole Richie went in a different direction and chose blue as her colour of the night. We love this Naeem Khan dress. Plus, that fringe clutch – so chic!
7. We’re not sure how we feel about Rachel Weisz in this Louis Vuitton number. There are just too many polkadots going on.
8. Tina Fey (on the left ) is wearing L’Wren Scott and we don’t really love it… the cutting is just not flattering. Then on the right, Amy Poehler is in Stella McCartney… and well, you can’t go wrong with a suit.
9. Jennifer Lawrence looks amazing in this Dior Haute Couture! Simple and so elegant! She looks effortlessly chic!
10. Marion Cotillard is ofcourse wearing Dior and we’re pretty surprised with the colour choice. But we’re not sure if we like this look or not…What do you think?
11. Zooey Deschanel is wearing Oscar de la Renta… but it looks similar to her previous looks.
12. Jennifer Garner is looking stunning in Vivienne Westwood.
13. Naomi Watts in looking like a vintage-babe in this Zac Posen number
14. Lena Dunham in a dark purple Zac Posen gown… we love it!
15. Jessica Alba is the odd one out in this peach coloured Oscar de la Renta gown.
16. Jennifer Lopez is looking sexy in this Zuhair Murad dress. Look at those curves!
17. Anne Hathaway is looking so simple, chic and elegant in this Chanel dress.
18. We just love this look! Emily Blunt in Michael Kors… perfection!
19. Helen Hunt is looking golden in this dress! She’s still got that body to flaunt.
20. Kate Hudson took the plunge…. in the neckline area, and we’re not sure that we love it. What do you think?
21. Clare Danes looks simple in red. You can’t go wrong with that!
22. Amy Adams in Marchesa… need we say more?
23. Debra Messing in Donna Karan… though, the bottom half of the dress looks like a tornado… she looks really uncomfortable in this dress.
24. Eva Longoria is looking va-va-voom in this Emilio Pucci dress. Can someone say LEGS! We’re pretty stunned.
25. For once Taylor Swift isn’t going for a white dress…. hooray! But, this Donna Karan number reminds us of bed sheets… what do you think?
26. As much as we love her, Jessica Chastain has got the biggest red carpet fail this year in this Calvin Klein. Just not flattering at all!
27. Julianne Moore looking sleak in this Tom Ford dress.
28. Michelle Dockery in Alexandre Vauthier…. pretty jaw dropping!
29. Nicole Kidman in this Alexander McQueen dress… she’s really got a figure, huh! And does this woman ever age?
30. Olivia Munn in this Giorgio Armani dress… pretty boring look if you ask us.
31. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is showing off those legs in this black number. But were not sure we’re loving the shoes and the high-collar.
32. Sarah Hyland in Max Azria… looking like a real woman! We’re impressed!