It’s that time of the year again, the Teen Choice Awards is back! The young stars of the industry will get the appreciation they deserve and just to give it that extra kick, we’re looking at who dressed to impress and who just failed to impress.
1. Candice Accola, also known as Carline on ‘The Vampire Diaries’ – she’s bringing a big slash of colour to the carpet. We love it. It reminds us even more that it is still summer! Plus, it’s rare to see brown shoes on the red carpet. We love those strapped heels!
2. Hey! She just met you.. and this is crazy, but Carly Rae Jespen looking pretty damn good! This being her ‘debut’ award show, she is looking up to all good standards.
3. Okay, Demi… we know you’re on a roll with confidence, especially after being named a judge for The X-Factor, but maybe there was just a little too much confidence when it came to picking out this dress? We love your courage, but whatever you’ve got on there… we hope to never see again.
4. It has been awhile since we saw Hayden Panettiere on the red carpet – but then we realized that it’s probably because she’s been wearing camoflauge peices to blend in with the background and well, the
red pink carpet!
5. Is it us, or is Justin Bieber just getting better looking each day? We think he looks pretty good in this army-ish ensemble. What do you ladies think?
6. Lucy Hale has always been on for colours. Whether it was for a red carpet event – or even as her character on The Pretty Little Liars, Aria.. You will no doubt be impressed with her outfits.
7. Miranda Cosgrove shows us that she’s past all Disney labels and looking like an elegant woman. What do you think?
8. We love Nikki Reed and her attempts of style on the red carpet – but this dress looks too big for her and well, what’s up with the ‘V’ neck cutting?
9. Rebecca Black isn’t a name everyone loves – but hey, you gotta give it to her, you’re hate for her songs, made her popular. None the less, this outfit doesn’t give her any plus points. What is going on?!
10. Selena Gomez has a way of looking extra chic in the most simple outfits. Why don’t you check out her other stylish moments HERE!
11. Taylor Swift may be Forbes highest paid star under the age of 30, but she has Hollywoods most boring outfits – none the less, we think it looks sweet on her, but when will Taylor wear bright colours? When will she get ride of that hair do? We’re so over it!
12. Victoria Justice stood out from the crowd, wearing this animal print assymetrical dress! We love a girl who’s daring in pattern and knows how to pull it off.
13. Zoey Deschanel is another on of those girls who will never change their style. We know she’s a very 50’s girly girl, but it would be nice to see her in something body hugging or with a different pattern (polka dots not included). But if we’re looking at this in Zoey Dachenal standards, she’s looking sweet as usual.
14. Pretty Little Liar star, Ashley Benson is showing us a little sexy side. We love the lace corset top, but we’re not sure if the pants suit her body shape. They are making her hips look a little too wide. What do you think, ladies?
16. Kendall Jenner is looking simply chic in this laced up mini-dress! Plus, the side-braid pulls the entire look together. We love it.
17. Here’s another Jenner sister that is looking good in a deep red print! Kylie Jenner knows what suits her! We especially love the silver heels!
18. Here’s another Pretty Little Lair star that is looking gorgeous. We love how well yellow suits Shay Mitchell! Her entire look is vibrant and chic all at the same time! We love it!
So there you have it, some of the looks from the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards! Who do you think was the best dress and the worst dressed? Tell us your thoughts!