We all rang in the 2014 in the best way possible, but some of these celebrities outdid us in the best way possible. Check out what these Hollywood stars were up to this year:
1. Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco made her New Year’s celebration an exciting one by ringing in 2014 as a married woman! The new Mrs. Ryan Sweeting also made brides everywhere jealous with her tulle pink wedding gown. Awww..
2. Miley stole the spotlight at the Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve event smooching the host of the event, Ryan Seacrest. Strangely, cameras evaded the lip-lock, but someone managed to get a clear shot of the incident.
3. Kim Kardashian and baby North (aka Nori) spent their Christmas and New Year’s in Park City, Utah. Instead of uploading pictures of herself on Instagram, she posted a picture of Nori holding a huge engagement ring from Kanye. Citing “It was an amazing year”, Kim welcome her first child with Kanye, and was proposed to on her birthday. Both those significant events in one totally adorable picture!
4. Mr. and Mrs. Carter shimmied and rode into the night on a scooter at Versace House in Miami.
5. Modern Family star Sarah Hyland and her bestie Taylor Swift partied at home, and gets their selfie photobombed by Sarah’s cat Meredith.
6. Adam Levine and his bandmate James Valentine partied it up in Vegas, along with their babes Behati Prinsloo and Ali Tamposi. Adam, who wore a Hawaiian shirt and a pink cowboy hat was getting smooched on the cheek by his Victoria’s Secret fiancee.
7. Also in Vegas, socialite Paris Hilton (who also said she’s one of the top five DJs in the world) rang in 2014 when she hit the decks at the Hyde Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas for her New Year’s Eve DJ set.
8. Rihanna partied with supermodel BFF Cara Delevigne at the 40/40 club in New York city. Riri arrived wearing an enormous white fur coat and a veil on her face. Clearly, Rihanna knows how to make an entrance.
9. Pop-rock singer Pink spent her New Year’s in the presence of her husband Corey Hart, and their 2-year-old daughter Willow. Such a happy family!
10. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis attended the Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve in New York, sporting some very festive outfits.
11. Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton partied with Sean Diddy Combs Ciroc at his home in Miami Beach.
12. Britney Spears headed out to Koi Restaurant in Las Vegas to party with some of her closest friends.
13. The sweet girls from Icona Pop braved the New York winter for the performance in Times Square. Don’t forget to read our interview with the girls here.
14. High School Musical alumni gets cozy in the arms of her fiance Christopher French, along with some of her closest friends for New Year’s Eve.
15. Doe-eyed and adorable Zoeey Deschanel got creative in the kitchen and made a chocolate on chocolate chip pie for New Year’s eve because she’s obviously amazing!
16. Jamie King shared an Instavideo of some of her favorite moments of 2013, including the birth of her baby, and being buds with Lana Del Ray.
17. Vampire Diaries actor Ian Somerhalder took to Instagram and used his beautiful face to influence his followers to made donations to the Ian Somerhalder Foundation that aims to open an animal sanctuary. He cites, “pls pls PLEASE go to Isfoundation.org and donate TODAY- it’s the last day of 2013 and we need it!!!Help us build this sanctuary and start these programs!”
18. Former American Idol Carrie Underwood kept it simple and cozy, and organized a pajama party on New Year’s Eve. She also shared a photo of the dachsund-print pajamas. Want!
19. Giuliana Rancic retreated to the Miraval Resort and Spa Hotel in Tucson to enjoy a glass of champagne for the New Year. She also showed us this new adorable ring that may just be a new accessory trend for 2014!
20. Former party animal Snooki Polizzi shared a new achievement on New Year’s day – her new parenting guide book called Baby Bumps!
21. Modern Family star Ariel Winter also shared an Instavideo, looking back at all the best times she’s had in 2013.
22. Selena Gomez kept it intimate with her closest girlfriends in a pajama party with apple cider for New Year’s.
23. Jennifer Lawrence headed out for a date with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult in a cosy, low key pub in London.
24. Girls actress and writer Lena Dunham spent New Years with her boyfriend, Jack Antonoff from .fun.
25. Janelle Monae helped M&M ring in the “Year of the Peanut” at the 25th Annual Peach Drop on New Year’s Day. She rocked the crowed in a gorgeous all-white outfit with black stripes. Amazing!