A recent survey by the scandalous MTV series that was conducted on over 2, 000 18-35 year olds shows that Brits can be nasty when it comes to their exes. For example:
- 85% of us seek revenge on a partner that has cheated
- 1 in 5 would expose an ex on social media with compromising pics and videos
- 1 in 4 would sleep with an ex’s close friend to seek revenge
- 1 in 4 still believe the best way to get over someone is to get under someone
- 1 in 3 will stalk their ex online
- 1 in 4 women deliberately make their exes jealous on Facebook
- 1 in 4 will hide behind something on the street to avoid an ex
If you’re a fan of MTV’s newest reality hit TV series, Ex on the Beach, then the survey results above would probably be of interest to you. Trust me, when it comes to the ex, you don’t have to British to understand what the facts and figures mean.
Which is why, if you’ve been following Ex on the Beach, you totally have to watch tomorrow’s premiere of episode 7 where there will be no shortage of drama.
In the saucy seventh episode, another ex arrives to wreak havoc amongst the singles only to give the Mediterranean paradise a bit of a shake up. Ash and Talitha split up, and he instantly hooks up with Chloe. Lovebirds Shelby and Ross spend a night together in a cemetery and grow even closer. Liam’s stirring hits the big time, but it’s all about to kick off with the arrival of the alphamale of all exes…
Find out what happens in episode 7 of Ex on the Beach by tuning in to MTV this Sunday at 10pm (MAL).