1. Wow, Taylor Swift really knows how to make a break-up look good. She is looking good. Pretty sultry if you ask us.
2. Naomi Watts… she’s really something. We love the dress. It’s classy yet so modern at the same time. Also, does this woman ever age? She is forever young.
3. Heidi Klum is looking a little boring here – don’t you think so? It’s not a look that we haven’t seen before. We would’ve loved to see her in something more… out there.
4. Now here’s a daring choice by Chloe Moretz. On it’s own, the dress would look like a flop… but the way Chloe puts it together, it actually kind of works. Seeing florescent tones like this on the red carpet – definitely something different.
5. Julianne Hough is looking pretty magical in this number! Pairing up this dress with silver heels, that’s the way to go!
6. We’re not loving this look that Kaley Cuoco has put together. It looks like a nighty dress. We just don’t see the effort.
7. Lea Michelle is a lady in pink! Though, we don’t think it’s a very flattering look for her. Is that dress suppose to be see-through or something? Let’s hope not! But, we do like those strappy heels – tres chic!
8. As gorgeous as Olivia Munn is always looking – this was a horrible choice of dress. The length is not flattering, and the patterns… what is going on?
9. Rumer Willis is dazzling in the dress – we guess she got it from her mama, because Rumer knows how to work it! Her style is starting to evolve on the red carpet – we can’t wait to see more!
10. Ian Somerhalder is looking dashing as ever – but if we’re looking at this in a fashion point of view, then he is just plain boring! The suit, the tie… it’s so typical.
11. Chris Colfer is looking like a real gentlemen in this choice. We are loving the grey tie!
12. Now he’s a man with style. Eddie Redmayne is making that extra effort to look oh-so-suave. We give him props for that!