The MTV Video Music Awards 2012 was a success. There were “wows” and there were some questionable outfits. Some shocked us, but not necessarily in a bad way. We love Miley’s new look and Emma Watson’s super cute ensemble. But enough talking!
Let’s get down to business and have a look at what the stars wore!
1. We’re intrigued by this sparkly jumpsuit on Rita Ora, but the extreme plunge with black cover-up and hair-do is too trashy for our taste!
2. Miley finally sports a glamorous look in the black skin-tight number, but still keeps it fresh with the pompadour!
3. Demi Lovato bedazzled us in this black-sparkly Topshop number and a leather jacket.
4. KE$HA finally managed to tone down her crazy. She sports a nude and black dress with a bag that looks very lost! But we’re so happy to see her tone down the make-up and natural-looking long blond her hair.
5. Taylor Swift looks haute chic in a white J.Mendel pantsuit. Great job with the gold heels, Taylor!
6. Kreayshawn wooed us in a black empire-cut mini. She looks a lot more polished than she usually does. Thumbs up, girl!
7. Regina Spektor never fails to keeps on our toes in her kitsch outfits. That dress is classic! Not quite sure what that black feather-like bang is, though!
8. Korean rapper, PSY – Swag like no other.
9. There’s only one woman who would wear something like that, and that’s Nikki Minaj. That lacey cat-suit with red trimmings is not for the red carpet, girl!
10. Zoe Saldana is sweet as candy in this blush Salvatore Ferragamo mini. She did a fantastic job giving it a touch of rock ‘n’ roll with the hairstyle and shoes. We love!
11. Jersey Shore’s Pauly D looking much dapper than he would. Good job, Pauly!
12. Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas takes it to the red carpet in a gorgeous black and gold sequined dress.
13. Jessica Szohr amps up her slinky LBD with a leopard print scarf as a headband. Groovy, baby!
14. Katy Perry gives colored-hair a miss and shows-off her long raven mane to pair with her equally beautiful Elie Saab gown!
15. Alicia Keys is back with a new album, and she back with an equally stunning one-off shoulder gown.
16. Emma Watson looks stunning in this vibrant mini. The prints are so unique, and we love how her make-up and hair is kept minimum.
17. We can’t stop looking at Rihanna. She gave her blonde locks away for a lovely black pixie cut, and gave it a Yin-Yang effect with her gorgeous white cut-off gown. She is definitely the star of the show!
18. Vampire Diaries star, Kat Graham vamps up the red carpet in a skin-tight burgundy pantsuit paired with a leopard-print bandeau bra. We can’t stop talking about those shoes!
The Best Dressed of the VMA 2012 goes to the Rihanna. She embodies everything you can ask for on the red carpet. Less is more, we feel. That beautiful white dress speaks out loud to the crowd and Rihanna definitely owns it!
The Worst Dressed, well, you guess it! Nikki Minaj. That suit, those heels, the hat. Sorry, Nikki, but we’re not quite sure they belong on the red carpet!
Who do you think was the best dressed? Do you think another star managed to out-do Nikki? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook and Twitter!