Give your wardrobe a stylish upgrade at an affordable price with AEON’s July Fashion collection! AEON spotlights three trends on how customers are celebrating the return to normal life: athleisure, vacation wear and bridal wear. Featuring a new athleisure brand from Japan, innercasual or in short, iC, and various brands that are perfect for your vacation wardrobe, including Scar, Puteri, PlusCollection, Arcadia, M, ti:zed, and Guy’s Vision, AEON has the most trendy and size-friendly lineup for you this season!
To give you a run-down on what happened during the AEON Fashion Preview: it started with the launch of iC, which features superior fabric technology at a community boutique gym, TRIBE Boxing Studio; to an immersive fashion showcase inside a moving MRT to celebrate travel rebounds; and finally to accessible bridal dresses as a wedding boom is making up for lost time, post-pandemic.
innercasual, also known as iC, guarantees great quality while putting sustainability high on the agenda and emphasizing inclusivity for all sizes and ages. All of this is done while maintaining an affordable price point to stay true to its mantra of “everyday-good-value.” The company plans to launch in Malaysia with the introduction of three distinct styles: the exciting technology to improve lifestyles PeaceFit, the fun and functional ActiveWear, and the Sustainable fashion line created in partnership with the renowned British designer and activist Katherine Hamnett, a pioneer in ethical fashion.
“innercasual is all about being comfortable while opting to be versatile and flexible in our way of life so the decision to ensure that the brand is brought to Malaysia is definitely a good fit with our lifestyle strategy,” said AEON’s Deputy Managing Director, Naoya Okada during the launch of the brand.
Moreover, to promote their athleisure line, iC teamed up with TRIBE BOXING STUDIO, which is famous for its group kickboxing to energetic pumping music, to launch their first collaboration. Marking the launch of iC with a community of fitness enthusiasts, TRIBE Boxing Studio, Low Ngai Yuen, the Chief Merchandise and Marketing Officer added:
“We found a community partner in TRIBE that champions the same value – actively prioritizing fitness while empowering one’s own style. We call it the fit-style at AEON. Whatever your silhouettes or body types, iC is about supporting you in 4-ways – functionality, aesthetics, sustainability, and affordability. As a treat for AEON Members Plus, we are inviting them to experience the much sought-after group-boxing classes here at TRIBE over the weekend.”
Everything you need for revenge travel
As domestic travelers go on a spree and travel restrictions begin to lift, AEON introduces the various brands that belong to your vacation wardrobe. A selection of the season’s most fashionable and size-friendly items, including brand-new resortwear, street-comfys, and getaway outfits, are currently available in stores.
Here are some of the brands you ought to check out:
- Scar – The ideal look for the season, according to Scar, is tie-dye, crop flutter layers, and individualized, surprising embellishments.
- Puteri – Their modest collection effortlessly blends trend with comfort. Also comes with Muslimah swimwear, garbed with stylish chiffon outerwear.
- PlusCollection – The brand’s main principle, “Every size is beautiful,” makes traveling this season more fashionable than ever thanks to the linen material’s floral print. Denim is another popular item to rough it out on your off-road adventures.
- Arcadia – Look no further than Arcadia for elegant journeys, which offer a variety of classic looks. Each series has embroidered tops and bottoms made of linen in muted, earthy tones.
- M – Even mothers should be able to travel comfortably. In addition to its best-selling maternity pants and practical nursing tops, dresses, and skirts, M is known for its wrinkle-free, machine-knit for lightweight fabric, and breastfeeding-friendly clothing.
- ti:zed – This brand screams must-haves: the handy knit essentials that are easy to throw into the overnight bag. such as the stylish hoodies and pullovers for men, and easy to manage cotton printed shirt-dresses for any sudden occasion.
- Guy’s Vision – Print is unquestionably in for the summer. Print on print is pulled off best with this brand’s ingenious way to stand out looking good.
Weddings are back!
Weddings and nuptial dinners have been postponed for almost two years, but now they are finally returning with a vengeance! AEON will debut a price-conscious and size-inclusive bridal and bridesmaid line. Come September, expect to see collaborations with renowned bespoke and made-to-measure designers Zachrin Jaafar and Kay Ibrahim as well as a reputable bridal house like Ivory Romance.
More on fashion? Read these: