This Ramadan season, let us come together and feast on all the delicious food that Malaysian buffets have to offer. Fave app has searched high and low for our favourite Ramadan iftar buffet places. Join us as we explore the wide range of culinary delights available at local buffets!
Get fuffet deals with Fave app today!
Fave app users can enjoy great deals this Ramadan with its sitewide promo code ‘MUBARAK10’ to get 10% e-Cashback. Valid for all categories until 25 April 2022, with T&Cs applicable.
Check out this list of fabulous restaurant and hotel buffets selected by Fave:
1. Atmosphere 360
Housed in the KL Tower, its splendid atmosphere and impeccable service offer a one of a kind luxurious dining experience. Enjoy the magnificent 360-degree view of the entire city skyline, where you can indulge in modern authentic Malaysian and International cuisine at the same time.
- Available until 2 May 2022 (7.00 PM – 10.00 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM189 for adult
- Menu highlight: Rice in Dome, Shawarma Chicken Percik, Roasted Whole Lamb, Ketupat Nasi, Ketupat Palas
2. Pampas Boutique Steakhouse
Located in Solaris, Publika Mall. Pampas sets the standard for steak house dining. It offers an intimate dining experience with the best prime bone-in beef. Pampas certainly will satisfy your palate’s desires for a great steak.
- Available until 8 May 2022 (4.00 PM – 11.00 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM315 for 2 pax
- Menu highlight: Devesa Black Angus Beef Sirloin, Grill Rack of Lamb.
3. Cafe Chef Wan @ KL East Mall
Driven by immense passion and love for gastronomic adventures, Chef Wan has travelled extensively over the years, tasting great food from different cultures and communities. His incredible journey thus far has created a strong urge in him to share his experience through his restaurants’ special curated menu, including Jamu Selera Semi Buffet for his Cafe at KL East Mall.
- Available until 30 April (6.30 PM – 9.30 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM118 for adults
- Menu highlight: Nasi Kerabu Ayam Percik, Nasi Bukhari Kambing Bakar Kuzi, Asam Pedas Ikan Jenahak, Jamaican Fish & Chips, Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Baked Tikka Tiger Prawns
4. Royale Chulan Damansara
Royale Chulan is determined to provide a wholesome buffet experience with its scrumptious spread of cuisines from a variety of exquisite culinary delights. Expect nothing less as this one-stop destination for authentic Malaysian culinary delights brings to you their take on the Citarasa Nusantara buffet.
- Available until 2 May (7.00 PM – 10.30 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM108.80 for adults
- Menu highlight: Kambing Golek, Ayam Panggang Mutiara, Bakar Bakar BBQ, Seafood on Ice
5. Vivatel Kuala Lumpur
Vivatel Kuala Lumpur is serving its ‘Ketuk-Ketuk Vivatel’ Ramadan Buffet package at the halal-certified Retro Cafe.
- Available until 27 April (7.00 PM – 10.30 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM83 for adults, RM58 for senior citizens, RM43 for children
- Menu highlight: Kambing Golek, Gulai Kawah Daging, Kerabu Daging Limau Kasturi, Kerabu Mangga
6. The Haven All Suites
The Haven All Suites Ipoh provides a range of at least 50 dishes with its Nostalgia Balik Kampung set. As the name suggests, the sumptuous buffet range features many kampung favourites.
- Available until 29 April (7.00 PM – 10.00 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM110 for adult, RM91 for children
- Menu highlight: Gulai Ikan Masin, Udang Goreng Kunyit, Kari Kepala Ikan, Kambing Panggang ala Arab
7. Impian Golf & Country Club
Based in Kajang, Impian Golf & Country Club (IGCC) promises to deliver the best Ramadan buffet at affordable prices.
- Available until 1 May (6.30 PM – 9.30 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM68 for adults, RM38 for children
- Menu highlight: Daging Masak Berlado, Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api, Ikan Masin Gelama, Kambing Briyani
8. Boathouse Ampang
Boathouse Ampang offers culinary magnificence with its Ramadan Buffet at Glasshouse. The venue brings a variety of local and western buffet spreads and live stations by Teaffani Catering, on top of the spectacular view of the dawn skyline, lakeside view and cosy dining setting.
- Available until 24 April (6.30 PM – 10.00 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM134.30 for adults
- Menu highlight: Assorted Ikan Bakar with Air Asam, Satay Ayam and Daging, Ayam Masak Merah, Thai Style Squid, Rendang Daging and assorted types of kuih
9. The Westin
Designed with the well-being principle in mind, the menu offers diners a generous buffet spread of various cuisines through its The Westin Bazaar.
- Available until 30 April (6.30 PM – 10.00 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM141 for adults
- Menu highlight: Fish Head Curry, Briyani Rice with Chicken, Bindi do Pyaza and Chicken Tandoori Skewer
10. Pullman KL, Bangsar
Enjoy a Ramadan Buffet at Pullman KL with a wide selection of dishes, including their signature secret recipes and delicacies.
- Available until 29 April (6.30 PM – 10.00 PM)
- Price on Fave: RM134.40 for adult, RM84 for children
- Menu highlight: Ikan Bakar, Gulai Kawah Special from Sumatra, Bubur Lambuk, Asam Pedas, Tandoori Chicken and Lamb, Malay desserts.
To add to the excitement, Fave app users can get 10% e-Cashback by keying in the promo code ‘MUBARAK10’. FaveDeals and Fave eCards partners are eligible for the promotion too. The promo code is only valid until 25 April 2022.
How to apply for the promo code?
Step 1: Download Fave app and register an account
Step 2: Go to the ‘Me’ tab and select ‘Add Promo Code’
Step 3: Insert ‘MUBARAK10’ to enjoy the deal!
Check out what the Fave app has to offer here