Ramadan begins this weekend, April 2nd, and many will be busy preparing for the month of goodwill. The pre-dawn meal eaten by Muslims before beginning the day’s fast is known as Sahur. This meal is undoubtedly the most crucial part of a successful day’s fast, since a well-balanced meal gives everyone the energy needed to stay fit throughout the day.
Our Muslimah sisters would be seeking healthier choices for their Sahur meals, thus local business Amazin’ Graze has introduced a Bundle offer that is only available for online purchase. Let’s get ready to “Kekal Kenyang, Rasa Lazat.”
For Sahur, the “Build Your Own Breakfast” Bundle is the best option. As a base, customers can choose from a variety of Goodness in a Bowl (oatmeal) options. Next, to go with it, select a favourite Peanut Butter/Nut Butters. Finally, the option of adding a favourite Granola topping is viable too!
If you don’t like plain oats for Sahur, you can mix them in with your other Sahur favourites. Here are some suggestions for a more ‘flavourful’ meal.
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
It takes just a few minutes in the evening to combine rolled oats and almond milk, and you’ve got a head start on a nutritious breakfast the next morning. Top the oats with fresh fruit and toasted nuts in the morning.
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
½ tablespoon chia seeds (Optional)
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
½ cup diced apple
2 tablespoons toasted pecans (Optional)
Amazin’ Graze Granola
1. Pour rolled oats into a jar, add in milk and let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. Layer the chia pudding into the jar of soaked oats.
3. Top off the pudding with your favourite choice of Amazin’ Graze Granola, some fresh fruits, and coconut chips.
4. Drizzle with creamy Amazin’ Graze Almond Butter for maximum indulgence.
Kurma Smoothie with Almond Butter
Smoothies are impossible to go wrong with! For Sahur, the Kurma smoothie with almond butter is a much less sweet and healthier option.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1-2 large Medjool dates pitted
- 1 tablespoon Amazin’ Graze Smooth Almond Butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened oat milk or any preferred milk choices
There is an ongoing Ramadan deal for the “Build Your Own Breakfast” Bundle. You can enjoy a hearty Sahur meal of your choosing with a 15% discount! For more information, visit the Amazin’ Graze Malaysia website NOW!