Did you know that there’s a NEW and tasty limited edition KITKAT Gold? Well, now you know. The limited edition KITKAT Gold is a delectable duo layer combination of a beautiful beige gold top coat, paired with smooth milk chocolate, encasing our signature layers of crispy wafer filled with nutty buttery goodness. Sure, having it by itself sounds mouth-watering already. But what if we tell you one other way you can enjoy the new KITKAT Gold with some TIRAMISU?!
Continue scrolling, as we share with you how you can make it at home in just under 45 minutes!
Ingredients (Chocolate Chiffon)
4 Large egg yolks (room temperature)
4 Large egg whites (room temperature)
80g Caster sugar
55ml Canola oil
100ml Nestle JUST MILK Low Fat Milk
1/4tsp Cream of tartar
50g Caster sugar
25g Cocoa powder
115g Cake flour
1/2tsp Baking powder
5g Nescafe Gold powder
Ingredients (For Piping)
220g Mascarpone cheese
4 finger KITKAT Gold (finely chopped)
5g Nescafe Gold powder
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks & caster sugar until the mixture turns light & fluffy.
2. Add in oil & Nestle JUST MILK Low Fat Milk and continue mixing.
3. Sift the dry ingredients in 2 batches into the mixture. Mix to combine & set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar & continue whisking.
5. Gradually add 50g of caster sugar & keep whisking until stiff peaks formed.
6. Fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture until well combined. Then fold in the remaining egg white mixture gently.
7. Pour the batter into an ungreased tube pan layered with parchment paper & bake at 170°C for 16 minutes.
8. Let it cool for 10 minutes before removing the parchment paper.
9. Syrup – Mix sugar & Nescafe Gold powder and set aside.
10. In another bowl, mix mascarpone cheese & sugar for 5 minutes & transfer to a piping bag. Set aside.
11. Cut the sponge cake at the bottom of a glass or cup of 6cm diameter, pour 2 table spoons of syrup on the cake and pipe a layer of mascarpone cheese.
12. Layer the cake at the bottom of a glass or cup of 6cm diameter, pour 2 table spoons of syrup on the cake and pipe a layer of mascarpone cheese.
13. Sprinkle KITKAT Gold (finely chopped) & repeat step 12.
14. Pipe another layer of mascarpone cheese and top if off with KITKAT Gold (finely chopped) & Nescafe Gold powder.
15. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Desserts are the fairy tales of the kitchen – a happily ever after to supper!
For more yummy KITKAT recipes, check these out:
For more recipe articles, read these:
This 3-Ingredient Churros Recipe Is All You Need To Accompany You On Your Netflix Nights
Sweet, Savoury & Spicy Ramen Recipe For A Comfy Rainy Day Delight