Though it’s sunnier and warmer on this side of the globe, who’s to say that you can’t sport darker and vampier colours? As the seasons change in other parts of the world, we’re doing our part in welcoming Fall by trading our sheer and vibrant summer stains for more autumnal colours. Upgrade your beauty stash with these must-have lipstick shades for the season:
1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ayesha, RM99 – Kat Von D’s Ayesha features a rich shade of lavender – perfect for when you feel like wearing grey-ish tones but aren’t too bold to sport them on your lips. The Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is infused with vitamins A, C, and E for added hydration and is super pigmented.
2. By Terry Rouge-Expert Click Stick in Crimson Click, RM139 – This lipstick proves that you can definitely have it all in a single click! By Terry’s Rouge-Expert Click Stick delivers a smooth balmy feel with the bold colour of a high pigment lipstick. We’re swiping on Crimson Click this Fall to match our wintry lids.
3. M.A.C. Cosmetics Metallic Lipstick in Ultra Metal, RM88 – We’re all for the blues – this includes M.A.C.’s Metallic Lipstick in Ultra Metal. We love how the rich colour melds with a smooth pearlized chrome, leaving a titanium finish. The electrifying blue shade gives your look a step up when you’re trying to make a statement. Dab on a little clear gloss, if you’re feeling precious.
4. The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in Dutch Tulip, RM75 – We love The Body Shop’s Lip & Cheek Stain for its lightweight texture while providing 12 hours of comfort and moisture. Swipe on Dutch Tulip for an instant flush of colour and a just bitten brick orange shade on your lips.
5. NITA Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Langkawi, RM59 – NITA Cosmetics’ Matte Lipstick in Langkawi is an alluring plum red, inspired by the gorgeous island of good vibes. We love how the formula of this lippie is hydrating and creamy when it glides on but finishes in matte. Langkawi works best on its own or with silvery lids.
6. Velvet Vanity Liquid Lipstick in Mr. West, RM59 – IOHO, Velvet Vanity’s Mr. West is one of the most wearable browns for Fall ’17. This lipstick is easy to apply and dries off fabulously in matte. Rock Mr. West on your lips at anytime of the day.7. glam X Cosmetics Matte Lips in Flitter, RM59 – We feel like Fall is always a great season for metallics. And glam X Cosmetics’ Matte Liquid Lipstick in Flitter is the perfect ode to Autumn. Swipe this deep coppery gold shade on its own, or layer it with a brown lip shade for an ombre finish.
8. DIDA For Women Velvet Matte Lip Creme in Fondue, RM45 – We’re all for deep dark reds, and DIDA For Women’s Fondue is no exception. DIDA’s VMLC is glossy when you swipe it on, but dries matte and stays on your lips for hours. Vamp up your look with Fondue and some smoky lids.