Model and mom Miranda Kerr and Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel tied the knot recently in an intimate backyard wedding, and we still can’t get over her breathtaking Dior Haute Couture gown that is inspired by the iconic Grace Kelly.
A wedding, especially for such a high-profile celebrity couple, is of course a very important occasion, and while her gown was the star of her entire look, her big-day makeup was kept very simple, yet still beautiful.
Thankfully, she posted a short video on Instagram with a little insight on the products she used on herself on her wedding day, and it’s something we can all learn from.
Though she left out details about her eye makeup, there are a number of products that are being mentioned:
- Kora Organics for skincare
- Foundation from Japanese label Suqqu
- RMS Un Cover-up concealer
- La Prairie’s Rose Glow cream blush
- Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Baby Lips
- Dior Lip Glow
- A blend of Two Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks – Walk of Shame and Amazing Grace – to finish
The finished result? Kerr had flawless skin that looked very natural, a flattering rosy flush on the cheeks, and a my-lips-but-better mauve rose lips that sealed her entire look together.
Now we know!