Malaysia’s biggest and scariest Festival of Fear returns to Sunway Lagoon next month and we’re giving you a chance to be a part of it! Nights of Fright 2 will come alive with a kaleidoscope of petrifying and spooky characters, inhabiting a variety of horror mazes, rides and attractions. These characters will be roaming around a series of all-new themed scare zones including Dead End – The Abandoned Theme Park, Escape from Pudu, Carnival of Freaks, Fun Fear, Cursed Cove, All Hallows Cemetery, Shanghai Street and not forgetting, Lynton V. Harris’ Scream Park featuring its very own Rumah Hantu, Pontianak Theatre of Fear, Zombie Apocalypse and Horrorwood Studios.
If you enjoy Sunway Lagoon’s Scream Park, you really don’t want to miss this! We were actually at the very first Nights of Fright last year and it was ah-may-zing. We’ve got 30 pairs of tickets to Nights Of Fright 2 up for grabs! 😉
Here are the details of the event:
Date: 16th October 2014
Time: 7.30pm – 10.30pm
Location: Sunway Lagoon
To stand a chance in winning yourself some tickets, here’s what you have to do:
3. Share the link to this article on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #LipstiqxNOF2. We will be checking!
2. Complete this slogan: “I deserve to be in Malaysia’s biggest and scariest Festival of Fear because…”
3. Send us an email with your completed slogan and personal details (Name and IC number) to [email protected].
We’ll be looking out for the most creative slogans, so get thinkin’! Remember, we’ve got 30 pairs of tickets to give away and each pair of tickets to Nights of Fright 2 is worth RM96. 😉
This contest ends on the 12th of October 2014. Be prepared to get scared!
Terms and conditions
– This event is strictly for those who are 12 years old and above
– Before you enter our contest, kindly do make sure that you will be available to attend the event on the 16th of October 2014.
– The winners will be notified directly via email. There may not be a winner announcement on our website
– We will NOT be posting out the tickets. The winners will have to redeem their tickets on 16th October 2014 at Sunway Lagoon’s main entrance
– The tickets are strictly non-transferable. We will only allow you to redeem your tickets if you produce an I.C. with the I.C. number that matches the one in your contest submission email
For more information on Sunway Lagoon’s Nights Of Fright 2, you can check out our previous posts on the event announcement as well as our exclusive interview with the man behind all this scary awesomeness, Lynton V. Harris.