Dazzling curls and bouncy waves are classic and never go out of style. For this reason, hair curling tools have become increasingly popular and prove to be essentials in every female’s beauty stash. However, standing in the store and looking at the vast array of hair curling tools can be very daunting. Its affordability, temperature settings, type and shape of barrel and convenience are just some of the things to consider before making up your mind on one tool. Don’t worry though, we’ve done the research for you and here are five of some of the most popular tools out there.
1. Conair Infiniti Pro You Curl – A cult favourite, this powerful ceramic curling wand has a barrel that’s a little bigger towards the handle as compared to the tip of the wand. Perfect for those with thin hair, this wand heats up very quickly and allows you to adjust the temperature settings to play with the tightness and look of your curls. We also really love the fact that this wand doesn’t have a clamp, so all you’ll need to do is wrap your hair around the wand, hold it for about 10 seconds, then let go for soft, sexy curls. It also comes with a heat-resistant glove so you won’t burn yourself!
2. Remington T-Studio Ceramic Pearl Professional – This curling wand is highly raved about by beauty bloggers across the globe as it is super affordable and performs very well. Like the Conair curling wand above, this Remington one also has a cone shape. Featuring a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearls, this tool will leave you with soft, silky and picture-perfect curls that last all day. Similar to most salon-standard curling wands, this tool heats up to about 210°C and comes with a heat-resistant glove.
3. BaByliss Miracurl Pro Curl Titanium Automatic Curling – This tool revolutionised hair styling altogether and really wowed the entire beauty industry when it was released. With two heat settings and three timer settings, the hair is automatically sucked gently into the ceramic curl chamber to form perfect, natural-looking curls. You can also create various curl effects depending on your settings and save yourself plenty of time because it is that convenient. It looks a little intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll appreciate how amazing it is.
4. BaByliss Pro Ceramic Dial-A-Heat – With this curling wand, you can choose from a 24, 32 or 38mm ceramic barrel that distributes heat evenly for natural and pretty curls. The 25 temperature settings also provide you with a total hair styling experience. If you haven’t tried out any hair curling tools before, it’s best to start out with something like this and practice. You know you can never go wrong with BaByliss!
5. NuMe Titan 3 Styling Set – Sadly, NuMe doesn’t ship to Malaysia but if you can get your hands on this styling set from the States, your life would be pretty much complete! Although the set is a little pricey, you get three interchangeable barrels in different sizes made from 100% pure titanium to give you stunning shine. This set offers you maximum versatility and tons of styles, the possibilities are almost endless. Whether you want tight curls or loose waves, this set does it all for you.