It’s time to celebrate the actors and actresses once again as the BAFTA annual awards is back and we’re putting the spotlight on who is wearing what on the red carpet! We see a few history-worthy looks and a few flops too.
Take a look and tell us what you think!
1. Amy Adams attends the event in black laced number – and we love it. It’s simple, it’s chic and she’s got it all right. From the hair to the make up and the jewelry used – it’s pretty spot on.
2. As much as we love Marion Cotillard, this was one of the weirdest outfits we have seen on her on the red carpet. Honestly, the dress would’ve been perfect if it wasn’t for that random slit on the side of her thigh.
3. We absolutely love how Jennifer Lawrence looks in the dress. It’s simple and chic and just all around elegant – though, we would’ve loved it even more if her hair was done a little differently.
4. Anne Hathaway is looking extra classy in this number. Though it was a little more laid back for the BAFTA awards, it was still pretty chic. What do you think?
5. Helen Mirren looks pretty iconic in this dress – plus that pink hair! We love her courage and her fun-lovin’ aura! This picture on it’s own will be something iconic in the future.
6. Jennifer Garner is looking poise and structured in this black and white number. Though, we don’t think it’s the most flattering dress for her.
7. Jessica Chastain is probably one of the only woman on the red carpet that went for a very vibrant colour – and we praise her for her courage to do that! To top it off, her hair and make up are just about right.
8. Elizabeth Olsen baffles us a little with this outfit. We can’t exactly make out what she’s wearing – but one things for sure, we are not loving it. It’s all kinds of messy and a little hard for the eyes to handle.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker is all smiles in this black jumpsuit. We love how classy and structured she looks. Pretty effortless if you ask us.