The 2015 Billboard Music Awards took place at the grandiose MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, and along with some huge musical performances, it was filled with tons of A-List celebrities. Of course, wherever the rich and famous go, stunning looks will always follow, and inevitably, some questionable looks as well. Find out who rocked the red carpet this year, and who, well, missed the mark.
THE BEST DRESSED
1. Zendaya – The 18-year-old singer/actress was the epitome of chic in this colourful getup. The coral pink accents perfectly highlighted the tropical black and white designs, and her fresh face definitely cements this as one of the winning looks of the night.
2. Taylor Swift – This white, glimmering jumpsuit perfectly outlined Taylor’s slim figure, and the sexy yet elegant cutouts make her look like a total knock out. Not to mention, her stylishly mused hair is to die for.
3. Kendall Jenner – This rising supermodel is getting known for her killer sense of style. The bold, pearl embellishments on this jacket are absolutely gorgeous, especially paired with her edgy thigh-high black boots.
4. Lily Aldridge – Victoria’s Secret model, Lily, is stunning and elegant in this classy number. The high slit on her striped skirt and the leather belt give a slight rock ‘n roll feel to the classic design.
5. Jourdan Dunn – This Balmain outfit made for H&M is a super fun and edgy look. The bright red, satin skirt and gold embellishments give this a luxurious vibe, while the sheer top and sleek black boots make this daring look a standout.
1. Britney Spears – Oops! Please don’t do this again, Brit. This shapeless cream dress does nothing for her figure, or any part of her to be frank. The colour washes out her skin and hair, and the boring design makes this look fall completely flat.
2. Dencia – Er, we’re all about making a statement, but this look is making about a hundred of them. From the overly busy designs and the mismatched shoes to the strange visor that’s on its way to looking like a welding helmet, this look is just trying way too hard.
3. Iggy Azalea – Tacky, tacky, tacky. The magenta tips, the dull powder blue/nude combination, and those questionable, pink pumps – that’s three strikes, Iggy. The voluptuous rapper has curves for days, but isn’t embracing them in the right way. Her eye makeup is also not doing her justice, making her face seem off balance.
4. Hailee Steinfeld – The talented and beautiful Hailee made a total misstep at this event. The bland, frumpy dress looks like it was made for a twelve year old, and it doesn’t do anything for the young actress’ beauty. The overly winged eyeliner wasn’t quite the best choice either.
5. Tracee Ellis Ross – Oh dear, what’s with all these beautiful ladies making not-so-beautiful choices? This leather jumpsuit is ill-fitting and totally unflattering on Tracee. The actress and former model has a unique look, but it doesn’t shine with this strange outfit or the hair and makeup.