Let’s take a look at how some of the celebrities of Hollywood spent their Halloween – some of them really went all out on their costumes. Couples went match and some of them dressed up as each other. Who are we talking about? Scroll through and find out!
1. Jessica Alba and her family was all set as The Incredibles for their Halloween costume – pretty darn adorable if you ask us!
2. Fergie and Josh Duhmel dressed up as Angelyne and Dennis Woodruff! We could barely recognize them!
3. Kim Kardashian and her lover-boy, Kanye dressed up as sea loving duo. Kanye was a hip sailor and Kim was a mermaid. Awww.. matching outfits. That’s pretty adorable. Plus, Kim as a blonde, we think it kind of suits her.
4. Liam Payne is all dressed up as Batman and his friend, Tom Daley is dressed up as The Penguin. Pretty neat, huh?
5. Ashley Benson is dressed up as a hipster-like Tweety bird.
6. Christina Aguilara and her beau were… well, we’re not so sure. But, maybe Christina should’ve tried wearing more clothes.
7. Adam Lambert and his boyfriend came dressed as vampires – they definitely scared us!
8. Lucy Hale spent Halloween dressed up as a Unicorn! That’s a first. She looks oh-so-colourful!
9. Paris Hilton was a cabaret girl, and her boyfriend was a red indian… or at least, that’s what we think.
10. Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriend, Julianne Hough came dressed up as partners in crime, Bonnie and Clyde.
11. Kris Jenner was well.. Wonderwoman.. We could call her wonderMAMA since she handles all those girls!
12. Miley Cyrus decided to get all glamed up as Nicki Minaj… we think she pulls it off pretty well.
13. Deryck Whibley and his friend, Ari Cooper dressed up as Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger! We don’t know if it’s suppose to be a mockery, but it’s pretty fun. Deryck and Avril used to be married.
14. Lauren Conrad went as a very chic version of Mary Poppins! Look at that Chanel bag!
15. Shenae Grimes went as a very chic skeleton with her model friend. It’s a pretty simple yet out-there look!
16. Though Heidi Klum has canceled her yearly Halloween party – she previewed her costume. Cleopatra! She’s looking good!
Who do you think had the best Halloween costume this year?