Adam Liaw is a Malaysian-born lawyer, chef, TV host and writer, who’s based in Sydney, Australia. Known for his Asian fusion dishes, and his artistic abilities with food, Adam is an accomplished writer and media personality with two books, numerous newspaper columns and two TV shows to his name.
Mission Foods is one of the world’s leaders in flat breads and corn chips. As part of the company’s mission to engage more Malaysians on a globalised food platform, Mission Foods Malaysia will be bringing Australian MasterChef Season 2 winner Adam Liaw to Malaysia to launch its Food Truck, which will exclusively feature his recipes.
As part of the campaign, there will be a Masterclass for consumers on 2nd June 2015, from 6.00pm – 9.00pm. Now, with thanks to our buddies from Mission Foods, we have 2 exclusive Masterclass slots up for grabs. In case you’re wondering, each slot is worth RM4,000! 😉
To stand a chance at winning, all you have to do is:
1. Make sure you’re following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
2. Share the link for this contest on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because we will be checking!
3. Answer these question – “Where was Adam Liaw Born?” and “What was his final winning dish from Season 2 of MasterChef Australia”.
4. Email the answer, along with your personal details (Name, IC number, phone number, links to your Facebook and Twitter pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contest ends at 10pm on May 29th, 2015.
Terms & conditions:
- The judges’ decision is final. Winners will be contacted directly via email.
- All contestants must be currently residing in Malaysia, aged above 18.
- Mission Foods Malaysia has the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any given time.
- Mission Foods Malaysia reserves the right to use and publish winners’ pictures and details at the Masterclass.