Instagram is a very popular social media platform amongst the local celebrities and personalities. Tons of them update their feed regularly and whether they’re busy with photo shoots or hanging out with their other famous friends, it’s always interesting for us to look at. Here are 15 of them we love on Instagram:
1. Marion Caunter – Recently, this hot mama has been enjoying the high life at Paris and London for Fashion Week. We’re so jealous!
2. Sheena Liam – After winning Cycle 2 of Asia’s Next Top Model and being signed with Storm Model Management, this talented lass has been climbing her way to bigger gigs, such as walking down the runway for London Fashion Week. You go, girl.
3. Yuna – Our homegrown singer-songwriter Yuna is currently working on her career in Los Angeles and she’s still producing hits that are totally up our alley.
4. Carey Ng – Currently the National Director of Miss Universe Malaysia, this gorgeous lady often makes appearances at exclusive events in the prettiest gowns ever.
5. Lisa Surihani – With a whopping 1.4 million followers, this social media queen updates fans on her life very, very consistently and she’s currently pregnant with her first child!
6. Hunny Madu – We’re loving Hani Hatim’s casual makeup looks, edgy OOTDs and random videos of her little daughter Eva Medina.
7. Nora Danish – This 33-year-old actress, model and TV host is currently working on her new cafe, Kopi & XOXO, which launches on the 27th of March.
8. Sarah Lian – Just recently, Sarah has made Malaysia proud as she’s starring in a Hong Kong-based film called Jasmine World which premieres on March 25.
9. Nur Fazura – In December 2014, Channel E! has been airing a mini series, Facing Up To Fazura, which highlights her life and career. She also has a boutique called House of Doll that’s located in Bangsar.
10. Debbie Goh – A former Miss Malaysia Chinese International, Debbie is a busy actress who has starred in many Hong Kong drama series and movies.
11. Shir Chong – After winning I Wanna Be A Model 3, Shir has now become one of Malaysia’s biggest names in the modelling industry and has a bubbly personality everyone adores.
13. Amber Chia – With a modelling agency and countless gigs in the bag, Amber is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Her passion for modelling has also transformed the Malaysian modelling industry in many ways.
15. Emma Maembong – Recently, the young actress confirmed her split with Malaysian comedian Zizan Razak. She also has a online store selling hijab and on the 29th of March, she is opening her first boutique in Bangi.