Want long-lasting coverage on your lips that also offers moisturisation and rich colour?
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick collection gives your lips a plumper and fuller look, without the feeling of dryness! Urban Decay is a brand that’s already known for their amazing eyeshadows, but the latest lipstick range is a clear indication that it has it all sorted out in the lipstick department!
The Revolution Lipstick collection uses a Pigment Infusion System that offers a super creamy texture, vibrant pigmentation, superior colour dispersion and extended wear. There are 22 shades in their collection, but we’ve chosen our five colours that really stole our hearts!
1. Wanna go for a minimalistic nude look (which is also one of the make-up trends this season), Naked2 is the ultimate beige-nude lipstick you could ever want or need. The neutral shade is perfect for most skin tones, from fair to dark. Wear it on its own, or add dimension to your lips by layering on your favorite transparent lip gloss.
2. For a soft pinkish shimmer, Lovelight should be your go-to shade! Also great on most skin tones, this shade is more suitable for people with thinner lips thanks to the shimmer the micro-glitter offers. It’s perfect for your simple day-time look, or pair it with brown smokey eye make-up.
3. The pinker, the better! Bubblegum pink can never go wrong for a fun night out, so give your lips the playful pout with this bright baby pink hue – Obsessed! However, if you’re fair, Obsessed might make you look a little pale, so it’s definitely great the right choice for women with medium to dark tones.
4. Turn On has a romantic rosy pink tone that could work both during the day and for nighttime parties. If your schedule is packed from morning meetings to drinks with friends after work, then grab this lipstick to accompany you throughout the day.
5. Darker, bold lips are making a comeback this season, but some aren’t willing to take it too far. If you’re hoping to give dark lips a try, the dusky rose hue of Rapture will take your breath away! Also great on all skin tones, Rapture allows you to channel the vampy look without channeling Morticia Addams! Instead, you get a deep rosy hue that’s both elegant and sexy.
Check out our swatches below:
Urban Decay’s Revolution Lipsticks are available at Sephora outlets in Malaysia at RM73 each.
181, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Lot C22 Concourse Floor, Suria KLCC,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur.
Sephora Paradigm Mall
Lot 6&7, Upper Ground Floor,
No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya Selangor.
Sephora Gurney Paragon Mall
163D-1-19 & 20, Gurney Paragon Mall,
Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang.