KVD Beauty® has announced the launch of the new Dazzle Flakes Metallic Eye Pigment, the next generation of high-shine pigment. Leveraging the same viral prismatic shimmer found within the brand’s Dazzle Long-Wear Eyeshadow Sticks, this brilliant new product features a loose pigment formula made to be used both wet and dry, delivering next-level metallic shimmer with just one swipe.
Pave the way to shimmery, high-shine eyelids with these loose pigment flakes, designed to meld together as you blend to lay down a flurry of cosmic shimmer. Not your average loose powder, Dazzle Flakes Metallic Eye Pigments roll into orbs within the jar for easy pick up with fingers or a brush. This high-impact innovation can be used dry to create colorful luminosity, wet for an intense metallic look, and can be worn alone or over eyeshadow so you can achieve the ideal shimmer for any occasion.
Launching in three pigment-packed shades inspired by cosmic storms and skies, Dazzle Flakes Metallic Eye Pigment is available in Polar Night, vibrant gold-green crystals with a black base, Magnetic Cloud, prismatic purple-pink crystals with a black base, and Cosmic Snow, opalescent pink-gold crystals with a white base. Pick your pigment and paint your way to prismatic shimmer with the new Dazzle Flakes!
How To Use It:
- Pick up a small amount with a wet, dense synthetic brush or finger. Glide on Dazzle Flakes for max molten-metal intensity. A little goes a long way.
- Apply dry as a topper over your favorite eyeshadows, eyeliners + pomades using a patting or pressing motion (rather than sweeping back and forth).
Leveled Up Application:
- Finish your eyes before your foundation so you can easily clean up any fallout.
- Or apply a layer of loose setting powder under your eyes before applying Dazzle Flakes. Then just sweep away excess powder and any fallout with a fluffy brush.
- Streak of Shimmer: Apply Tattoo Pencil Liner to the lash line, then use a damp angled brush to pack on Dazzle Flakes over the line.
- Double Dazzle: Glide Dazzle Stick onto lids, then press Dazzle Flakes on top for a prismatic punch of color.
- Supernova Shift: Blend out Super Pomade all over your lid, then press Dazzle Flakes in the center for a halo effect.