Since we spend a decent amount of time in our bathrooms, why not make it pleasant one in terms of experience and design? When it comes to designing a bathroom, the ideas are endless! And data even shows that the quality of your bathroom has an effect on your home’s overall value. Despite being one of the smaller rooms, bathrooms require equal—if not more—design power when compared to larger spaces. Just like interior of other parts of the house, a well-designed bathroom requires attention from choosing the perfect colour to proper wall-fittings, vanities and lightings, the list of factors are endless and it’s hard to put a full-stop.
One of the simplest yet highly effective way to turnaround the look and feel of your bathrooms is by adding the green element at the right spaces. You will be amazed how easily you can transform your unattractive bathroom into beautiful green oasis with the addition plants. Green plants instantly add presence and enhance comfort to any areas.
Get your inspiration and idea gears moving with these pictures that look like straight out of from an Ikea catalogue. Here, we’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite bathrooms for the best ideas to revamp your own.
1. A Tropical Bathroom with Large Mirror and Plants
2. With a Wooden Wall and Vining Plants
3. Plants by the Washbasin
4. A Luxurious Bathroom with Plants and Flowers
5. Monstera and Ferns in a Bathroom with a Large Tub
6. Exposed Brick Wall, Round Mirror, and Potted Plants!
7. Tub Surrounded with Plants
8. White Theme Bathroom with Variegated Fiddle Leaf Fig
9. Hanging Macrame Planters by the Shower
10. Pots Hanging from a Suspended Wooden Ladder
11. Vining Plants on the Top Window
12. Mini Green Bathroom
13. Pink and Black Theme Bathroom with Potted Plants
14. Pothos by the White Washbasin
15. Bohemian Bathroom with Plants in Hanging Basket
16. Stunning Black Tub with Plants
17. Plants on Wooden Shelves
18. Pot on a Wooden Log by the Tub
19. Tropical Urban Bathroom
20. Wood Theme Bathroom with Palms