On top of their ridiculously suave looks and insane success, celebrities like David Beckham, Chris Pratt, John Legend and Chris Hemsworth also play another very important role in their lives – being wonderful fathers to their kids. These men we’re about to mention aren’t only proud and happy as dads; they are also effusive about their families, which makes us love them that much more! In the spirit of Father’s Day, we’ve rounded up eight of our favourite celebrity dads on Instagram we wish were part of our family too.
1. Will Smith – In December 2017, Will Smith started his Instagram account with a duck-faced selfie and barely less than a year later, he has amassed over 10 million followers, though it is easy to see why.
His majorly hilarious posts include pranks played on his wife Jada Pinkett Smith as well as two children Willow and Jaden, aside from clips he’s recorded just to embarrass them, and lots of dancing. He’s definitely a cool dad, not a regular dad.
2. David Beckham – There is no questioning this ex-footballer’s sincerity towards his family, comprising Victoria, Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper, as it is well-reflected on his Instagram account.
If he isn’t trotting around the globe, he’s spending quality time with his family, writing heartwarming captions about his love for them, and sometimes even gracing us with Snaps and Instagram Stories of himself with them.
3. Neil Patrick Harris – Is there any family cuter than Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka’s? The couple makes parenting their twins Harper and Gideon seem effortless and fun on Instagram!
Perhaps having two fathers is really better than just one, and we’re pretty sure being adopted by the Harris-Burtka clan will have us set for life.
4. Chris Pratt – The Guardians of the Galaxy star may have broken our hearts when he announced his split from Anna Faris, but that doesn’t discount the time and effort he puts in for their son Jack.
His posts include those of him following his son’s footsteps and him enjoying farm life with his family. Sometimes, you just gotta go back to nature to reset, y’know?
5. Justin Baldoni – Where do we even begin with this Jane the Virgin star? Nearly every tear-jerking caption on Instagram he’s written speaks of how proud he is of his wife Emily Baldoni, and his two children Maiya and Maxwell.
Another reason why we love him? Through his new show Man Enough, he aims to break down masculinity by debating the limitations and stigma attached to traditional gender roles.
6. John Legend – John Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen will always remain our favourite celeb couple of all time, though their two children Luna and Miles makes their family that much more enviable.
It’s safe to say that the majority of his posts on Instagram are about his family, and judging by his feed, they sure do have a good time together, whether it is through cooking, singing or reading bedtime stories.
7. Chris Hemsworth – This Thor star who is married to Elsa Pataky isn’t afraid to bare it all and often documents himself with his three children, Rose, Tristan and Sasha, while on daddy duty.
Recently, he even made headlines for hilariously lip syncing to Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball”, all while dancing along to the hit with his children. Aww!
8. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson – A quick scroll through Dwayne Johnson’s Instagram feed is enough to capture our hearts. He and his girlfriend Lauren Hashian are proud parents to two adorable girls, Jasmine and Tiana.
He also makes it a point to pen down his appreciation and gratefulness for his little family, which is oh so sweet. He’s a straight up softie and is evidently proud of it.