The Raya holiday starts at the end of this week and we’re all feeling the festive cheer!
Whether you’re heading back to your hometowns or getting on a quick getaway, we’ve put together 8 makeup sticks that are sure to make packing for your trip a breeze. From eyeshadows, foundation sticks and lippies, there sticks can conveniently be applied on-the-go sans brushes, achieving flawless finishes in just a few swipes:
1. Hourglass, Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick, RM221 – Free of paraben, sulfate and phtalate, the Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation from Hourglass Cosmetics is infused with double the pigment for instant full coverage in one application. The waterproof formula stays on for 12 hours and adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin while the triangular bullet shape of the stick makes for a precise application along facial contours.
2. Nudestix, Eyebrow Stylus Pencil & Gel – This easy-to-use pencil and gel duo from Nudestix creates the perfect brow in seconds. It features a triangular pencil tip that makes for thick, thin, or even hair-like strokes. The super strong gel is waterproof and long-wearing. With a couple of strokes with the spoolie, you’re well on your way towards #browsonfleek.
3. By Terry, Glow-Expert Duo Stick, RM215 – A dual-toned blush and highlighting stick, By Terry’s Glow-Expert Duo is the easiest way to get a flush and a whisper of glimmer on the go, making this a handbag must-have. Its ultra-creamy formula melts into your skin and is divided into blush/bronzing and highlighting shades together with a buffing brush on the other end to create a lit-from-within look that lasts.
4. Caolion, Pore Sebum Control Moisture Stick, RM50 – The Pore Sebum Control Moisture Stick is a pore sebum control facial balm that helps your makeup last all day. It covers pores, smooths uneven skin, moisturizes, and soothes. Great for use before or after makeup application, it promotes natural radiance through hydration.
5. Kosé, Esprique Fit Up Concealer – Kosé‘s Esprique Fit Up Concealer aims and covers troublesome spots such as under-eye circles, age spots, freckles, unevenness and blemishes. It spreads evenly without missing a beat, staying strong against sweat and sebum. Swipe and blend this on before powder foundation or after liquid foundation.
6. NARS, The Multiple in Copacabana, approximately RM160 – The Multiple by NARS is the perfect product to carry around while travelling. With a creamy formula and sheer colour that blends effortlessly, we love how The Multiple in Copcabana sculpt and highlight faces with every swipe.
7. Marc Jacobs Beauty, Twinkle Pop Stick Eyeshadow, RM115 – This creamy eyeshadow and eyeliner duo by Marc Jacobs Beauty gives you a shimmering pop of colour without the need of a brush. With an infusion of pure Alpine snow water from the Swiss Alps to hydrate lids and leave them soothed, the stick eyeshadow comes in shades of neutrals to gemstones.
8. Clinique, Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss, RM70 – This high-shine lip gloss by Clinique enhances the appearance of lips by plumping and smoothing them up. The formula is moisturising and lasts for hours while keeping your lips feeling refreshed and cool.
Pack smart for the holidays!