The Ramadhan bazaar is one of the best highlights of the holy month, and just in case you’re pressed for time to visit one, Carousell is bringing those bazaars to you instead through its app, from Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh, Malacca, Seremban and even Johor Bahru.
To prepare for Raya, Carousell has partnered with 170 vendors nationwide to offer Malaysians that same festive experience online through a special e-marketplace titled Bazaar Takeover. Expect to find iPhone accessories, home decor, clothes, bags, shoes and more!
Through the Bazaar Takeover, Carousell aims to connect small businesses with its online community for their benefit. Best of all? It takes no time at all to snap a photo, list an item and start selling on Carousell. 6 out of 10 Malaysians shop online and it’s never too late to jump onto the bandwagon.
Adding to the festive cheer, Carousell’s SWAG squad will also be visiting several locations to give away gifts to new Carousell users. Here is the full list of locations:
Carousell SWAG squad locations:
- Kuala Lumpur – Setia Alam Night Market (24 June, 5.00pm to 11.00pm)
- Penang – Farlim Night Market (21 & 28 June, 6.00pm to 10.30pm)
- Malacca – Jonker Street (23 June, 6.00pm to 10.00pm & 24 June, 11.00am to 10.00pm)
- Ipoh – First Garden Night Market (23 & 30 June, 6.00pm to 10.00pm)
- Johor Bahru – Pasar Karat Flea Market (21 & 22 June, 7.00pm to 11.00pm)
- Seremban – Taman Blossom Night Market (22 & 29 June, 6.00pm to 10.30pm)