Since 2003, the Good Vibes Festival (GVF) has brought down big names like The Smashing Pumpkins, Death Cab for the Cutie, Ellie Goulding and more to our very own shores. This year, GVF 2017 is upping their own game by bringing bigger local and international names to rock the stages at The Ranch @ Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands.
Guess what?! The first performers’ lineup has just been announced and the list includes headliners French rock band Phoenix, American rapper G-Eazy, Irish band Kodaline, English pop-rock band The Kooks, alongside other acts such as Dua Lipa, Gnash, Gryffin, Lany, Lido, Shura, Snakehips, Zhu, Ryot Jones, Najwa, Talitha Tan and more.
The ticket prices and hotel package prices have also been revealed accordingly:
Early Bird Two Day Pass – RM300
Phase 1 Two Day Pass – RM325
Phase 2 Two Day Pass – RM350
Phase 3 Two Day Pass – RM400
Squad Goals Pass – RM1600 (5 tickets)
2x Nights Hotel + Festival – RM900
Sat Night Hotel + Festival – RM800
Sun Night Hotel + Festival – RM720
* After Early Bird tickets sell out, GVF will move on to the next phase and so on
* All prices shown are subject to 6% GST and an online transaction fee of RM10 per transaction
* You must be 18 years old and above to enter the festival
* All hotel packages include 2x two day passes
* All rooms are First World Hotel Standard rooms at Genting Highlands
We’ll update you guys whenever a new lineup drops! In the meantime, search the hashtag #GVF2017 for more updates.