Epic action-adventure film The Huntsman: Winter’s War is coming your way on April 14th, and United International Pictures is giving you the chance to catch it one day ahead of its release with Lipstiq! Before we give you the deets on how to enter our giveaway, here’s what you need to know about the movie:
Directed by Cedric Nicolas-Troyan based on Evan Daugherty’s story, The Huntsman: Winter’s War expands the fantastical world of Snow White and The Huntsman to reveal how the fates of The Huntsman Eric (Chris Hemsworth) and Queen Ravenna (Charlize Theron) are deeply and dangerously intertwined.
When Freya (Emily Blunt), a young ice queen learns of the death of her evil sister Ravenna, she summons her soldiers to recover the Magic Mirror. After resurrecting Ravenna, the two wicked sisters gather a seemingly indestructible army that threatens the kingdom. Only the skills of The Huntsman Eric (Chris Hemsworth) and Sara (Jessica Chastain), two warriors who defied Freya by falling in love, can save this enchanted land from the forces of darkness.
Here are the premiere screening details you need:
Movie: The Huntsman: Winter’s War in 2D
Date: 13 April 2016 (Wednesday)
Location: Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC), 1 Utama
To enter our giveaway, just fill in this form! 😉
Haven’t watched the trailer? It’s freakin’ exciting!
Terms & conditions:
- Winners will be contacted directly via email or mobile number, and the movie screening passes are to be collected at the event location on April 13.
- The Lipstiq team will be seated at GSC Cinemas 1 Utama ONE hour before the screening to hand you your passes.
- Before you enter this contest, make sure that you are able to attend our movie screening on the 13th of April 2016 at GSC, 1 Utama. All the winners will be called up to have their attendance confirmed.
- In order to collect the passes, please produce an IC with a number that matches the one in the contest submission.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Organisers reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their discretion without prior notice.
- The information given in the contest submission form will be recorded.