Korean skincare label belif combines time-tested apothecary herbal traditions and modern Korean skincare science to provide care and efficacy for the skin. Just recently, belif launched a brand new whitening skincare range that aims to help one achieve a brightening luminosity in their skin, while retaining hydration and an overall healthy texture. belif’s whitening and brightening skincare range consists of six products:
1. The True-Whitening Facial Sheet Mask (25g x 5 pcs/RM185) – This dual pouch type antioxidant sheet mask can be used for bright and balanced skin. The potent essence offers a whitening effect on the skin and the organic cotton sheet mask comfortably covers the face for deep penetration.
2. The True-Whitening Essence (50 ml/RM215) – Formulated with macelignan which is extracted from nutmeg, this whitening essence refines the skin and makes the skin glow, while rejuvenating the skin. This special ingredient also protects the skin from pigmentation. Use after toner.
3. The True-Brightening Cleansing Foam (100ml/RM110) – Containing gentle exfoliating grains derived naturally, this cleansing foam polishes away dead skin cells to keep the skin looking smooth and luminous.
4. The True-Whitening Clear Toning Water (200ml/RM135) – This A water-based and lightweight toner can be used after cleansing to lock in moisture and balance the pH levels of the skin. The marshmallow root extract contained in the product also helps to keep the skin clear and bright.
5. The True-Whitening Cream (50ml/RM215) – Offering a refreshing feeling upon application, this moisturising cream smoothens and calms irritated skin while protecting the skin from pigmentation and keeping it clear. It also intensely hydrates to keep the skin looking plump.
6. The True Whitening Spot Balm (14g/RM235) – Suffering from trouble areas? This spot balm will be your saviour. It is specially formulated to cover imperfections and while doing so, it lightens scar marks and smoothens the skin over time.
To check out these products, visit belif’s official website or belif retail stores at Sunway Pyramid, IOI City Mall and Queensbay Mall, Penang.