Mary Kay Asia Pacific’s Dream Beautiful Contest is back for its third year and the regional makeover competition is celebrating the making of Asia’s next modelling star and top makeup artist. The Dream Beautiful Contest encourages women to discover their beauty with confidence and achieve their dreams with the help of Mary Kay.
Set to draw thousands of pairs from nine Asia Pacific countries including Malaysia, Mary Kay’s Independent Beauty Consultants are to enter the contest with her chosen model as a pair, initially competing with others locally before winners from each country meet in Hong Kong for a weeklong regional Grand Finale in February 2016.
During the Grand Finale, contestants will take part in a week of training workshops and individual as well as team challenges before winners will be chosen at a live catwalk show. Throughout the Grand Finale, contestants will be mentored, trained and judged by an all-star panel of judges, who will inspire contestants to discover their inner and outer beauty.
Three exceptional contestants will be crowned as the new faces of Mary Kay whereas each of the Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant will be titled Winning Independent Beauty Consultant, all in the Mary Kay Asia Pacific region. One outstanding Independent Beauty Consultant will also be chosen as the Beauty Artist in the said region.
The new faces of Mary Kay Asia Pacific will be featured on the cover of Mary Kay’s magazine and take part in a professional photo shoot whereas the winning Independent Beauty Consultants will receive recognition in Mary Kay’s magazine as well as a local Career Conference, and the opportunity to participate in makeup workshops. Aside from earning the title, the Beauty Artist will receive an opportunity to learn directly from the makeup artist, receive recognition in Mary Kay’s magazine and Career Conference, as well as the chance to take part in makeup workshops.
How does the Dream Beautiful Contest work?
- Individuals interested in the contest should contact local Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants via http://www.marykay.com.my/beautyConsultantLocator.aspx.
- The Independent Beauty Consultant will give the individual a complimentary makeover using Mary Kay® products. Before the makeover, a photo should be taken of the individual with no makeup.
- After the makeover, another photo should be taken of the model to highlight the makeover.
- The Independent Beauty Consultant will submit the photos of their makeover to mkdreambeautiful.com.
- A team of judges will review and decide on the winners to represent Malaysia at the Mary Kay Dream Beautiful Contest Asia Pacific Grand Finale held in Hong Kong from 19 – 24 February 2016. There will be chances for online voting.
Mary Kay’s Dream Beautiful Contest is open to all women from 18 years old and above. Entry submission is open now and will close on the 22nd November 2015. For more details, kindly visit the Mary Kay Dream Beautiful Contest website. Aside from that, you can stay updated on the contest via this Instagram handle, or the hashtags #MKDreamBeautiful and #MaryKay.