Raya has been rather a bit gloomy this year with the never-ending COVID cases blooming vigorously around us, especially as malls and shops are mostly closed in diligence to curb the Covid crisis.
Being stuck at home with the worsening lockdown, why weep and worry when you can use all the leisure time you have, to make your very own Raya delights at home.
It’s about time to reignite the festive mood by getting your baking hat off the hook ladies, following local social media influencer Emy Mellisa’s recipes.
Come on now, let’s get baking…
Cadbury Hazelnut Crunchy Cornflakes
- 100gram salted Anchor butter
- 50gram Icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 100- gram All Purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Corn flakes
- 160-gram Hazelnut Cadbury
- Sieve all the dried ingredients, baking powder and all-purpose flour together.
- Crush the cornflakes roughly and set them aside.
- Mix butter, salt, vanilla essence and icing sugar together using a spatula till it’s well corporated.
- Add in the egg yolk and mix the mixture again.
- Then add in the flour and corn flakes.
- Use the spatula to add in the flour by folding it into the mixture slowly.
- Once the dough is all mixed well together, add in the chopped Cadbury chocolate nibs.
- Roll it into small balls using the palm of your hand, and bake it in the oven for 20 minutes under 180′ degrees.
- Taa daaa it’s done!!
This easy biscuit recipe would only take 20 minutes of your time, completely easy with the most minimal effort needed, delivering promisingly delicious crunchy biscuits in no time!
Happy experimenting gaiss!
Do follow Emy Melissa’s official Instagram page for more quick tantalising healthy recipes as she is a devoted renowned online fitness enthusiast. Her awe-inspiring fitness remedies like her egg diet and intermittent fasting earned her a huge recognition among many localites.