Being a writer at Lipstiq, I test out tons of products every year for the purpose of reviews and write-ups. Nonetheless, there is a handful of holy grail products I keep returning to whenever my combination skin feels and looks crappy. These products work wonderfully well at deep cleansing and making my skin glow, so hopefully, you’ll give these products a shot!
1. Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator Night & Flight Moisture Miracle – I can’t believe how underrated this product is! It is marketed as a mask to be used on long haul flights and as a night cream, but I mostly use it for the latter. It smells exactly like iced peach tea and leaves my skin feeling extremely plump the next morning. Formulated with rose hip oil, sweet almond oil and antioxidants, this product really does repair my skin overnight.
2. LUSH Mask of Magnaminty – This kaolin clay mask contains evening primrose seeds and aduki beans for gentle exfoliation. After applying the mask and leaving it to dry, I dampen my fingers to use it as a scrub. It effectively deep cleanses and removes gunk, leaving the skin bright and refreshed. I recommend using an ultra hydrating moisturiser after as the mask tends to be a little drying. You can’t get LUSH here, but you can get the products shipped from Singapore!
3. Caudalie Instant Detox Mask – If you’re looking for an affordable dupe for the Glamglow mask, I highly recommend trying Caudalie’s Instant Detox Mask. Similar to Glamglow, this mask draws out the oils and gunk trapped in the pores, leaving the skin looking gross when it is completely dried. However, the satisfaction that comes with knowing that all that filth is being removed from your skin is completely worth it.
4. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – An upgraded version of its famed predecessor, this overnight mask provides my skin with a boost of hydration overnight, leaving it feeling supple, revitalised and looking luminous. It also helps me sleep more soundly as it is formulated with a relaxing scent, and it dries quickly, so it doesn’t stain my pillows while I snooze.
5. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – This beauty elixir has long been a cult skincare product and I swear by it. It is a lightweight, potent overnight treatment oil that regenerates, repairs and replenishes the skin. It minimises the pores, and leaves my skin looking dewy, healthy and completely nourished the next morning. You really can’t go wrong with this!