Seems like our ultimate dream of meeting Brad Pitt can come true after all!
Groupon has just announced a campaign with Make It Right, an organisation founded by Brad Pitt to build environmentally- friendly homes for people in need. Groupon has already contributed USD $100,000 to Make It Right and beginning Tuesday, 22 April, Groupon Malaysia is offering an Epic Deal for a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Brad Pitt in person!
The deal will also include a VIP experience for two with airfares to New Orleans USA, tickets to the 2014 Make It Right Gala on May 17, 2014, tickets to the after-party and much more.
The Gala will be hosted at The Sugar Mill in New Orleans and feature performances by platinum-selling recording artists Bruno Mars and Kings of Leon. Aside from that, the Gala will feature a cocktail hour, three-course dinner prepared by the city’s finest chefs, including Susan Spicer and Donald Link, local jazz musicians, gift bags and other exciting perks.
The deal includes:
- Round-trip airfares from the purchaser’s home to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Accommodation in a suite at the W Hotel New Orleans
- Two VIP tickets to the Make It Right gala on May 17, featuring Make It Right’s founder and event chairman Brad Pitt, internationally celebrated artists, including Bruno Mars and Kings of Leon and award-winning chefs
- Two tickets to the after party
- Chance for meet and greet with Make It Right founder Brad Pitt
- Tour of a Make It Right home with an award-winning architect
- Private round-trip transportation to and from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Deal Cost: RM82,500
In addition to providing critical financial support, the 2014 Make It Right Gala will highlight the communities Make It Right is helping across the country, including Hurricane Katrina victims in New Orleans, disabled veterans in Newark, N.J., underserved families in Kansas City, Mo., and Native Americans on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Montana.
Hurry and don’t miss out! This epic deal is available on Groupon from 22 April 2014.