If you’re in your 20s, it’s the perfect time for you to start on anti-aging skincare. No, you’re not too young and your skin would need the extra protection. Why, you ask? It’s way too easy for you to take your skin for granted when you’re at that age and of course, the idea of frown lines and wrinkles seem absurd at this point in your life. However, it is in these formative years that preventative care and early treatment would be most effective for you to maintain that precious youthful glow. To help you inject some anti-aging properties into your skin, here are some popular products you should try out.
1. Clarins Double Serum® Complete Age Control Concentrate – Powered by 20 pure plant extracts, this Double Serum combines two age-defying formulas that reactivates the skin’s vital functions. In just four weeks, you’ll notice visibly firmer skin, more even skin tone and less visible pores.
2. L’Occitane Anti-Ageing Divine Cream – One of the best anti-aging creams in the industry, this product is formulated with Immortelle and Myrtle organic essential oils and has extraordinary powers of longevity and regeneration.
3. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector – Within 12 weeks, it supposedly delivers 63% of the visible wrinkle improvement of a dermatological laser procedure. Try it for yourself to see your skin’s overall texture improve and witness its wrinkle-reducing power, even if it’s just your smile lines.
4. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – Sworn by many beauty gurus, this product is highly raved about and works miracles on the skin overnight. It rejuvenates the skin’s moisture levels, leaving the skin soft, radiant and youthful when you wake up.
5. Kate Somerville RetAsphere™ 2-in-1 Retinol Night Cream – A rich two-in-one night cream, it contains tons of powerful ingredients such as Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Seaweed Extract and the RetAsphere Smart Release™ Carrier System to keep the skin looking healthy by evening out skin texture and tone.
6. Estée Lauder’s Advance Night Cream Synchronized Recovery Complex II – This high-performance anti-aging serum is inspired by DNA research and brings your skin a dramatic reduction of the appearance of visible sings of ageing. It repairs, soothes, hydrates and protects the skin.
7. Philosophy Time in a Bottle – Time In A Bottle helps defy the appearance of all major signs of aging, visible and those developing on the skin’s surface. Prior to the first use, mix the serum and activator together to trigger the highest level of potency. Featuring a breakthrough DNA renewal complex, it promotes skin’s natural renewal and protection processes.
8. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum – Within four weeks, the natural plant ingredients in this serum noticeably reduces the appearance of wrinkles without any irritation. With continuous use, the smoothness, radiance, clarity and firmness of the skin will be restored.
9. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Vitamin C Collagen Booster – This potent Vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles, and prevents further damage on your skin. Loaded with antioxidants, this serum also fights off environmental aggressors and moisture-binding ingredients to nourish and protect the skin.
10. Dr. Brandt Glow by Dr. Brandt™ Overnight Resurfacing Serum – Use this product and you’ll have a healthy glow by morning. It’s formulated with time-release retinol to aid natural cell turnover to soften the appearance of fine lines and pores, and counteract dullness.