One of the rarest, truest icons of luxury watches, the legendary “Grande Reverso” is the answer to ultra-thin watches. The reversible watch was invented back in the 1930s primarily for polo players who wanted to protect the crystals of their watches.
A sliding case and swivel allows the watch to protect itself during rough polo matches, but not without an added feature. The back of the “Grande Reverso” watch offers a space for an engraved background. Turn it one way to tell the time, rotate it in its sliding case to view a personalized message.
This year, Jaeger-LeCoultre’s most memorable timepiece reaches yet another new milestone as it celebrates its 80th anniversary. In conjunction with its 80th year, Jaeger-LeCoultre Malaysia is giving you the opportunity to win a “Grande Reverso” yourself!
Open to all Jaeger-LeCoultre watch owners residing in both Malaysia and Singapore, the “My Reverso Photo Story Contest” is perhaps the best way for you to express your love for your Jaeger-LeCoultre. And what better way to do so than to capture the best moment you’ve had with your luxurious timepiece?
Jaeger-LeCoultre Malaysia has also personally handpicked a selected panel of experienced judges from various fields to moderate this contest. One of them is none other than our very own former Miss Malaysia Universe, the beautiful Elaine Daly. She, too, shares her most memorable story with her Jaeger-LeCoultre timepiece.
“It was love at first sight and the rest, as they say, is history. My most memorable moment with my Jaeger-LeCoultre watch is, really, every time I put it on” – Elaine Daly.
Like Elaine Daly, do you (or your Jaeger-Coultre timepiece) have a story to tell? Send in your submissions today and you might just be the next proud owner of the ultra-thin, enchantingly luxurious “Grande Reverso”!
Term & Conditions:
1. Participants must be current Jaeger-LeCoultre watch owners.
2. Participants are required to submit a “My Reverso Photo Story Contest” photo and answer the following: “What would your creative text engraving be if you had a Grande Reverso timepiece?”
3. You may submit a shot of the original photo. Please note that original photos submitted will not be returned.
4. Participants must complete the official printed contest form available at Jaeger-LeCoultre’s authorized retailers in Malaysia (e.g. Jaeger-LeCoultre Boutique at Starhill Gallery, Cortina Watch at KLCC, Sincere Fine Watches at KLCC, Swiss Watch Gallery at Pavillion KL, The Hour Glass at Lot 10, The Gardens at Mid Valley City, or One Borneo Kota Kinabalu). Or, download the form here.
5. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone, as per the contact information.
6. Submissions close on the 17th of August 2011.