Beauty & The Beast drops in cinemas this March. And since then, we’ve been aboard the Beauty and the Beast movie hype train with all kinds of Beauty and the Beast themed stuff!
We can hardly contain our excitement until the movie premiere of the long-awaited live-action version of the classic film. And we’re pretty sure you can’t either. Which is why we’re inviting you to be our guest and gush at these themed products to satiate your inner Belle…until March 17th, at least.
1. L’oreal Paris x Beauty and the Beast – Everyone’s favourite drugstore brand launched a line of 7 coordinating lipsticks and nail polishes, each aligned with one of the story’s beloved characters. Which means everyone from Belle, Beast, Plumette and Mrs. Potts will be getting a duo of their own! Did we also mention that the packing is to die for? So far, no news of L’Oreal Malaysia bringing these babies to town. However if you/ your friends are travelling to Europe anytime soon, get your hands on the coveted duos A.S.A.P.! Or wait for it on Amazon, whichever comes first.
2. These makeup brushes that look like the Enchanted Rose – Storybook Cosmetics are working on a set of makeup brushes that look exactly like the Enchanted Rose in the movie and we can’t wait to get our paws on them. The rose brush hairs are dyed red and come complete with a green handle that even has its very own “thorns,” just like a real rose, but there’s still a round of changes until these brushes are ready. So, until then, hold on tight!
3. These super dreamy Skin Inc products – The limited edition Skin Inc Beauty and the Beast Serum Kit features the brand’s signature My Daily Dose custom serum blend bottle, all clad in rose gold accents and a tag with the enchanted rose on. The bottle itself is a recognisable shade of yellow (*cough* Belle’s gown *cough*) and contains a Get Glowin’ serum cocktail made to reduce dullness, dark spots and improve the overall health of your skin. The themed products from Skin Inc drops in stores this March.
4. Have your space scented up like Belle’s Library with these candles – The Charleston-based candle company came up with a selection of Disney-themed scented candles last year, with flavours ranging from Be Our Guest and Belle’s Library! The latter apparently smells like a mix of a “aged library books, leather and wild roses” on Spireside’s website. And yes, they ship internationally. *squeals*
5. The Enchanted Rose, itself – Not too long ago, we came across a brand that sells, well, the enchanted rose. Lavie Flo is a Malaysian and Singaporean brand that has established itself selling pretty blooms and of course, this magical preserved rose (RM89) that would let you literally relive your wildest Beauty and the Beast fantasies. Like, who needs a bouquet when you have an enchanted rose (in several colours), amirite?
6. Some bling inspired by the Enchanted Rose – Inspired by love that blossomed, Poh Kong has created The Disney Enchanted Rose Collection featuring 18K white gold Enchanted Rose – earrings and pendants. As you add this timeless piece to your personal jewellery collection, you will also receive a Beauty and The Beast pouch for every purchase from the Disney Princess Enchanted Rose series.
7. This super pretty Beauty and the Beast ring from Swarovski – A glimmering rose in a lush, alluring red and green, this Beauty and the Beast ring can be worn solo as a statement or as a way to dress up your daytime look with a touch of romance. Yours for RM999 only.
March 17th needs to just get here, already.